Saturday, October 26, 2019

Expect a lot more from this blog as I leave that face place

I still cannot post anything to any of my pages or homepage. It appears to be widespread and getting worse. I have 12 messages pending from Facebook and when I got to my page where you get the messages, it says I don't have the right to access to the page. Yes, I have complained about each instance. I have even complained to Farmville. Oddly, the one place I can post is the Ask The Dirt Farmer. It is the only place.
And then it gets worse. I am co moderator on a number of groups with George. Someone posted something FB said was against their standards in a group of several hundred people over 7 days ago. They removed the post and just now notified George of it. He can't dispute or access the removed post because it is over 7 days old. They are threatening to close the entire group down if it happens again. They refuse to allow him to place the offending party on approval only for posts. He has to either kick the person out or snooze them for 30 days. No one knows what the person posted.
Now I have a notice on my page that I am not posting. Really.... I wonder why.
Things I hear but can't verify. Farmville players using the standard template to share items from Farmville have been put in FB jail and at least one person sharing trees was kicked off FB and just now got permission to open another account. They lost everything from their page and game. All of this is over "violating community standards".
The odd thing about all of this is the timing. Who do you think met with tRump, came back and authorized a massive update that started this whole thing? I'll let you research that one.
The odd thing is the whole problem revolves around "community standards",
Dare I say, this is the end my friend, the end.....
Keep watching in odd places because I have been preparing for this for a long time. Eventually I will migrate everything to a commercial web page that can't be censored.

No comments: