Monday, February 20, 2012

Interdimensional Worms

Interdimensional worms, not worm holes, are what I have discovered.

For two years I have had a stinging itch, with an emphasis on the stinging, in the center of my back right over my spine. I tore the area up so badly the dermatologist has been giving me a shot every 6 months to deaden the area. She had no trouble finding it. I even had her remove the mole that was in the vicinity to no avail. She finally said I have reduced the area to scar tissue.

A couple of nights ago I was sitting on the bed when something stung my leg. I looked down and there was a worm like insect, black, about 3/4 of an inch long by 3/8 of an inch in diameter on my leg. I swatted it and there was nothing there, but the sting remained for a minute.

I woke up 15 minutes ago with something stinging my arm like mad and saw the same creature on my arm. At first I thought it was a wood bee and slapped it off, but again, there was nothing there. The stinging continued for another 2 minutes.

Now my back is stinging, again! Only the wooden back scratcher seems to relieve the stinging.

What  is going on?????


In addition to that, things are reappearing. At first I thought I was just moving things, until I discovered the shoe lace on my bed was not the one from the plastic box, but its missing mate. It's been missing for over a year. Then my orange highlighter that I lost last week showed up in bed next to me. I have completely remade the bed with new sheets and washed coverlet between then and now. Now if that 24k gold bar I lost would just show up......I think I heard something laughing.....

2 comments:

tahera said...

I'm sorry to hear about your state. dermatologist fort lauderdale

KathyKeating said...

It might be stinging and itching neuropathy. The back scratching may be from lymph fluids moving around. Just be itchy can be annoying. The itching can also be from wool allergies or other fiber allergies. Bamboo sheets are great.