Monday, February 20, 2012

Interdimensional Worms

Interdimensional worms, not worm holes, are what I have discovered.

For two years I have had a stinging itch, with an emphasis on the stinging, in the center of my back right over my spine. I tore the area up so badly the dermatologist has been giving me a shot every 6 months to deaden the area. She had no trouble finding it. I even had her remove the mole that was in the vicinity to no avail. She finally said I have reduced the area to scar tissue.

A couple of nights ago I was sitting on the bed when something stung my leg. I looked down and there was a worm like insect, black, about 3/4 of an inch long by 3/8 of an inch in diameter on my leg. I swatted it and there was nothing there, but the sting remained for a minute.

I woke up 15 minutes ago with something stinging my arm like mad and saw the same creature on my arm. At first I thought it was a wood bee and slapped it off, but again, there was nothing there. The stinging continued for another 2 minutes.

Now my back is stinging, again! Only the wooden back scratcher seems to relieve the stinging.

What  is going on?????


In addition to that, things are reappearing. At first I thought I was just moving things, until I discovered the shoe lace on my bed was not the one from the plastic box, but its missing mate. It's been missing for over a year. Then my orange highlighter that I lost last week showed up in bed next to me. I have completely remade the bed with new sheets and washed coverlet between then and now. Now if that 24k gold bar I lost would just show up......I think I heard something laughing.....

1 comment:

tahera said...

I'm sorry to hear about your state. dermatologist fort lauderdale