Friday, December 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/05/09

12-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Pine.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. Stay out of other people’s arguments. All you are going to do is wear yourself out. Back off and get a new perspective.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Leo at 12:07 PM EST.
Mercury enters Capricorn at 12:24 PM EST.
Annoying communications and a resistance to change mark the afternoon. But it ends with news about a new project that is given the go ahead. You will get your decorating done. The evening is very romantic.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It’s kin of hard to be environmentally conscientious today while you are being covered in, well, mulch.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
The Cat with Nine Lives: “Fortune is on your side. Take some chances.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ilbe the Retriever pokes his nose out today. He is supposed to be a helpful Fae but for the most part, he just plains hides the things we needs. It is all in our best interests and if you look carefully at the place you find your missing object, you will find a message. It is time for a new project that is an old idea.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Wood. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the Divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I won’t be around today because I will be working the event all afternoon and then I will probably be too tired to make much sense. Then, the cats will have my punishment ready for deserting them all day. I keep trying to explain that Mommy is out on the savannah hunting those metal skinned animals for their dinner but they just don’t buy it.
However, for those of you still convinced we don’t need a national medical plan, please read this short article and then try to imagine dying like this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_on_re_us/us_stuck_in_chair
This was a man who spent even his last horrible days on the internet helping people and this is what we and people in Washington provided for him. If this doesn’t make you mad, you must be taking some pretty heavy medication.
I awoke thinking Napoleon was brrrrruping to me. I kept stroking him and he kept singing his lonely song. Finally I managed to pry one painful eye open and discovered I was petting Napoleon but it was Purrbie next to him that was singing. That explains why he wouldn’t shut up. Goddess, I hate these migraines I wake up with.
Well, I have lots of work to do and lots of feline helpers which means I have at least triple the work to do.
I went out to get some coffee and Prescious, King of the Whinny Cats, put up such a howl that I had to break out the left over turkey and give him some which meant I had to give everyone else some…..time to cook the spare turkey. Fortunately, I scored some turkey cooking bags at Western Meats so all I have to do is literally pop it in the bag and into the oven and get back to work…..as soon as I finish the dishes and empty the oven.

No comments: