Friday, October 3, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-04-08

10-04-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Death: transformation. This card always brings transformation of great import. The unexpected hits you and you have to change. You regular routine is in shreds. Fear not, these are good things. It is time for you to grow.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mars enters Scorpio at 12:34 PM EDT. Let the games begin! You are very tempted to tell everyone within earshot how you overcame hurts, obstacles and well, we’ve heard enough. You’re starting to bore people. This is a good morning to get out there and get a new look for yourself. Evening paperwork and just general busy work may prevent you from getting so call and send your regrets. There are other things the Universe wants you to work on tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say: Detoxification. This is the day to detox, take a salt soak, drink plenty of water and go vegetarian organic. Get rid of the toxins that are building up in your body. Then think about getting rid of the toxic people and situations in your life.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalog. “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gloominous Doom. You may even have his faery counterpart in human form. He sees the worst possible outcome for everything. By the time he is finished, you have self-doubt, self-defeat, self-pity and self-destruction and you’ll take everyone else down with you. Rule one in psychology: never argue with a depress person. They actually have a more realistic view of the world than you do. So, since you can’t win, don’t join the pity party: RUN!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is fire. Sheep find conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Once again, these are the smartest kittens in history. The Kitwits each answer to their names individually, but collectively, all you have to do is call Kitwit and all four of them come to you at once.
Napoleon had a horrible accident. I mean it was terrible. He jumped in the electric kitty just as I turned it on. The sensor is not working for some reason (I didn't know) and the poor baby was scooped up and dumped in the waste receptacle, but he held his ground and didn't spill one drop of kitty litter. Now that is a good kitty. Of course, he may refuse to ever use it again.
On the way home from the shop, I saw a lizard the size of an iguana but totally black. I am still wondering what it was.
I have to congratulate Pizza Hut on their new place in the Target. The bread sticks were fantastic and the personal Rustico Pizza was superb. George and I split them this evening. Target has some great Halloween stuff though I am a little worried about the plaid witches' costume complete with plaid witches' hat. I'm pretty sure my ancestors never wore that in the Highlands.
The allergens are about to send all us in South Florida to the ER. So far I have taken Sudafed, nasal spray and as the last resort, chicken noodle soup. It is not working. If I find out what is blooming, I swear I'm taking the chain saw..........

No comments: