Monday, October 20, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-21-08

10-21-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder

FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. You are being watched. A thief is within your midst. If you are caught, admit your mistake because bluffing is not going to work. It’s time to take a really good look at your tendency to be vindictive. If you don’t watch your future actions, you will lose all the trust you have gained.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the fourth quarter moon begins at 7:54 AM EDT. The Moon enters Leo at 10:35 AM EDT. It will be hard to make changes or get anything done this morning. This evening things finally loosen up and you can use social events for networking. Use the next seven days to promote yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Family Harmony is the most important thing today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Scaredy Cat. “face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for He of the Fiery Sword. This faery definitely comes under the heading of be careful what you wish for. He really gets things done but he takes the fastest approach to getting it done. That may not be the nicest of ways.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is wood. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have it easy.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look as people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Oh why, oh why did none of the cat books warn of the dangers of caffeine addiction??? I spilled some coffee grounds this morning only to find Purdy vonSweets eating them. Purrbah jumps up on the counter the moment I start grinding the coffee and Napoleon is waiting at my night stand for the coffee cup to be unattended for a moment. The only one immune seems to be Josephina. Even little Bitwit has been caught trying to dive into my coffee cup. What kind of kittens have I imported from the other dimension?

No comments: