Sunday, October 19, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-20-08

10-20-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. Intuitive knowledge makes you the defender of those who seek your help and support.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it’s not a good morning to do anything financial or to play the family card with higher ups. If the kids just won’t get ready for school remind them they like to eat and your job pays for food. More family matters are cropping up as one person wants to break away from the herd. Just let them. You have other fish to fry. Afternoon you will find a way around paper work and restrictions and the end the day feeling like you really succeeded in getting things done today! The evening is romantic, deceptive and no one is saying anything straight. Rest.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to your dreams coming true today. Examine the blocks as they may be more important than the dreams.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Suit. “Be bold. Be daring. Be wild.” I think that is Bitwit’s motto.
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Connection. Singers are the most inhuman of the faery realm as they are pure energy. This singer is the energy of spiritual connections, karma, balance and empathy. She supports the web of connections between all things. She unites all. Through her connections are made, held and, yes, released, as needed. She also reconnects that which has been severed. Her energy signature is pure white (the reflection of all colors) on a midnight blue (authority) background.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is water. The Boar is finding conflict but the Rabbit having a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on Earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Aiding and abetting a Bitwit (Bitty Kitten Witch) is about to become a capital offense in my house. This is how it works. Bitwit is living in the Bathroom until she has a enough weight to hold her own in the outside world. So, I grab her to squish her back into the bathroom. A Kitwit (Kitten Witch) knocks me four ways for Sunday and runs in the bathroom just as I let go of the Bitwit, who at a speed not previously known in a gravitational atmospheric conditions, heads for the freedom of the house. Then I have to extricate the Kitwit from the bathroom, no easy task, recapture the Bitwit and start over again. Some times I repeat this loop four or more times until I start screaming and panting. If this is an exercise program, it is working.
I have also learned that Bitwit has no manners. I learned this after she tried to take a dive in my bowl of corn chowder. Don’t waste your money because it is nothing to write home about. However, Bitwit will eat it. She comes up and literally tries to pry my mouth open with her paws so she check what I have eaten and I guess, try to get stray bits out of my teeth. Not that she is underfed, because she gets KMR as an overnight snack and four meals of hamburger a day including anything she can scavenge on her escapes.
The Halloween graveyard is finished at the shop and the Witches’ Ball is this Saturday. I have two tiny witches’ hat clips to wear in my hair all week and maybe someone will give me chocolate….dark chocolate and none of the cheap bar stuff…..

No comments: