Thursday, October 23, 2008

Forecast for 10-24-08

10-24-08

Forecast by Janice Scott-Reeder

I’m working from home. The weather has been horrible and rainy causing the streets to flood. I really wish I would check the weather report before parking so I don’t wind up needing a boat to get in the Vanwitch. Of course if I could find my boots all would be good but I have the uncanny psychic impression they are also in the Vanwitch. Ah well, I had to assemble my costume for the Witches’ Ball anyway and get some ready from home so tonight’s forecast will be a little different.

Astrologically, the aspects are pretty empty until late afternoon when energy suddenly spikes and things going on behind the scenes start to benefit you. Then it is time be thankful for higher ups have given and not look too closely at the how. Late this evening old hurts resurface and you have to let them go and stop worrying them.

Using the Rider Deck, which I usually use for mundane readings, the Tarot card for today is the World, reversed. Announcements may turn your world and the world in general upside down and really spinning today. Get ready to roll with the punches. What was hidden, surfaces.

Using the Deviant Moon Tarot, which I love for its quirkiness, the card of the Day is the Ace of Swords. Although the Sword, your energy and courage, is wrapped in thorns, sheer will and strength allow you to triumph. Have courage, you are winning.

The Circle of Life Tarot Card is the Tower. Although all may seem lost, it is in loss that new beginnings occur.

The Magical Mermaids and Dolphins say: Accept Heaven’s Help. “You’ve prayed for help, so get out of the way and let Heaven help you.”

No comments: