Sunday, October 5, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10-06-08

10-06-08


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. Keep out of other people’s disagreements. You can’t solve the problems and it is just sapping your energy. Do not neglect your own needs today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, today the aspects are all major. One will last for a couple of days only and it involves Mercury. Since Mercury is at its fastest backwards speed as it conjoins the Sun, things may appear normal for a couple of days, but don’t let it fool you. You only have a couple of days! Hard aspects between the Sun and Jupiter make it hard to expand your sphere of influence and to make extra money. You can gain from other people’s projects. Mercury is also in the hard aspect, so focus on things other than taking advantage of people. Social aspect lead you to someone who may have a sneaky way to get around limitations and rules. You’ll pay the piper later so do so at your own risk.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say seek peace of mind today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Eye. “Open that inner eye. You’ll see what’s really happening.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for once more for the collective of Pixies. Why not? We have a respite from the gloom and doom Mercury retrograde and they are ready to party! But, you need to get things done while you can, so leave them a little honey and get your work done!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is earth. The Rooster finds conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I was thinking rather hard on the Message for the day and I realized there a some things people don’t understand about it. It’s really nice to surround yourself with a bunch of people who are totally positive but you need to ask a few questions. Are they accomplishing anything? What new have they done? Are they checking to see if they are getting results?
The last question is really important. That is why both Wiccans and Druids keep a spell diary which looks oddly like a Book of Shadows. That way we know what worked and what didn’t. Now I had someone scream that is soooo neeegative. Well, wasting my time doing things that just don’t work is a definition of insanity. Noting something that didn’t work is included in a work I am about to undertake, tells me I have to restructure what I am doing.
What are they accomplishing? I know someone who bragged about all the new business he had started since getting this new attitude. I’m not even going to call and ask how he is doing, I know. A lot of projects doesn’t equal success any more than totally busy does. So don’t be fooled by everyone standing up and telling what they just started. Be more interested in what they finished.
Life involves making mistakes and learning from them and yes, examining mistakes seems negative, but ignoring them is just plain stupid.

No comments: