Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-03-08

12-03-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, turbo purrer.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. Do you have a fear of success? Heavy partying and denying a problems can be the first clue. Destiny does play a role in our lives but some times it is used as an excuse to fail. Don’t abandon your principles.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, communications is mostly electronic today but you are going to have a full in-box after a restless night. Get it all answered. You can finally detach from an incident that hurt you and see it clearly and get past it. You won’t forget but you can move on. In the evening there are worries and aggravation with limitations and budget. It is a very romantic and intuitive night so trust your feelings. For the next couple of days you will hear from people you haven’t heard from in a long time. I didn’t say you wanted to, but you will. Keep an open mind and lock up the silver.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say parenting and children are the emphasis today and those kids can be the furry, feathery, scaley kind, too.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat the Got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the undressing of the a salad. Does that seem impossible? Well, not in the land of Fae! It is a day when you can achieve the impossible or just plain be impossible. Balance is the key to everything and avoiding extremes no matter how many times you have to bite your tongue. Keep in mind the universe is having a dice toss today. Everything is in motion and where it will stop is impossible to predict.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the elements is Fire. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Monkey is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Yes, we are totally convinced that somewhere in that tiny little body there is an amplifier or two, we just have no idea where she put them. I swear the walls vibrate when she starts purring.
The kitchen sink has been running slow so I dumped the coffee from last night into the bathroom sink. Purdy von Sweets went in head first. A little more coffee and she might have drown. Addiction is a terrible thing.
I have a flu and really hope it is a 24 hour bug because I have been miserable in bed today.
I had to pick up George from work so we stopped and got the cat’s their ration of food at BJ’s. Since I got my stimulus check, finally, I was trying to pick up some toys for Toys for Tots. My goal was non-violent, quiet (just thinking of the parents), no batteries, a little educational and inexpensive enough I could buy more than one. Parents, my hat is off to you. Just finding something that did not require a computer or a digital camera was a challenge or a CD player! Then something that didn’t promise sounds loud enough to produce bleeding in the ear drums was next to impossible to find. Trying to find something that didn’t involve beating the crap out of something is equally hard. Someone is getting a dump truck and an etch-a-sketch. Maybe I will have better luck at Costco.

No comments: