Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-25-08


12-25-08
Merry Christmas
The color for today is Purple and the incense is Mulberry according to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac.
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. You are being watched. There is a thief and that person will be caught. Accept punishment because excuses wont’ work.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is an aspect free day until the evening when things deteriorate. Old hurts return and you do your best to forget and forgive until someone has too much punch and starts running their mouth. Do not punch anyone out! Instead, limit the amount of alcohol and don’t try to mix oil and water at your get together.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks today to breaking free. So just settle down with family and friends and over eat or if you are really determined to diet, throw those cookies out where the Fae can find them.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalyst. “The time is right. Start something new today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Taitin the Sylph. You know she makes you mind work a mile a minute and when she is generous, she sprinkles that Faery Dust on you that actually makes you smarter. However, this is the day she infects children and they start taking their gifts apart. So keep an eye on the ones you gave the chemistry set to. You don’t want the house blown up.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Earth. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dragon is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The Kitwits will no longer be able to milk their operation. Now, Napoleon spent the evening laying on my lap, on his back, ass and head hanging off he is so long. Purrbah spent the morning laying beside me doing what he does best: purring. Josephina and Purdy von Sweets were laid out on their backs in the living room window soaking up what little sunlight we had, all claiming to be invalids. Fifteen minutes later the boys were bouncing, literally, off ceiling in my room chasing each other. I had to extract Purdy from my purse on top of the curio cabinet where I had hoped it was safe. Josephina was beating her up. My battery charger wound up in the water fountain. My purse landed on my head and they were all thrown out of the bedroom. There will be no sympathy tonight!!!
This is a public service announcement: Vanwitch will not protect you! I hide the Vanwitch in the back of parking lots so it easy for me to back out of the spot. I come back and all these little cars are clustered around her. I know she is pretty, but she is flirting with a big extended top Van in the neighborhood with extensive tattoos. She has no interest in little sports cars! Now, give us room to back out of the space!
We sneaked down to Home Depot and got the stones for a retaining wall in the front of the shop today. Tomorrow, if the weather is better, I shall begin digging and leveling so they can go around the front of the big sign post. Today’s weather is spitty. I don’t think that is a legal word but it describes it. If it were colder, it would be snow. As it is, it is just plain annoying.
Last night it was beautiful. The temperature was just right. The sky was clear and there was a nice breeze. I was in the parking lot looking at our display and I looked up and the light coming through tree was so pretty. Then, and this is a little hard to describe to those who don’t have Fae blood in them, the lights are big blobs of color and when your vision switches to behind the veil, they become little intense pinpricks of light. That is when you can see the Faery Folk flitting about. They were flitting all over the place. So we all got in the Vanwitch and drove over to see the festival of lights at the Park. When we got to all the pirates, dragons and wizards I began to wonder when I saw the sign that the Alzheimer’s place was sponsoring the show. Either they didn’t know what holiday it was or one of us had infiltrated their ranks. Much to my enjoyment, the caroling station was off the air! I enjoyed the display! Now all they needed was a Pentagram…..I always hope.

No comments: