Sunday, December 21, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-22-08

12-22-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Universe: consecration. This a card of beginnings and voyages. Now is the time to move forward in your new year’s plans.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the next week is the time to make changes that will benefit you in the coming years. There are no lunar aspects today. Enjoy.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Kindness toward all living thing is needed today. That includes yourself.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Technocat. “Learn a skill. It will open up many possibilities.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Journeyman. Moving with the major aspect of this week, it is time to move forward. You have studied and like the Journeyman, you now have the tools to leave the nest and succeed on your own. Don’t let fear stop you.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the wonderful qualities I have within me. I open up to the beauty and creativity of my Soul and I accomplish great things easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
There are days when I am glad we do not have a huge number of viewers on the shop web cam. For one thing, it cuts down on the embarrassment factor. Take today, please. Ra was sitting on the table with the little holiday tree - never buy a fiber optic tree, cats can’t resist removing the fiber optics and no matter what they say, they are not flossing - and I was innocently waving a long piece of grass I had brought in from outside. She was enjoying herself when the Bitwit jumped for the table, slid across it taking the red tissue paper the tree was sitting on with her. I grabbed for the tree which then landed on my head while trying to salvage the tissue paper as Bitwit went for the new cat tree with a mouth full of grass. Meanwhile, as my not so best side is now in the full camera view, Ra delicately walks down my back to her personal table like a queen. All she needed was fingers so she could do the wave. These are things I would rather no one post on Utube. Oh Goddess George is recording there. How do I erase it????
I picked up all the dry cat food dispensers at home and came to the shop. Hopefully the Kitwits have not yet discovered all food is gone, because tomorrow is their operation and I have no where to conveniently confine four cats with escapism tendencies. Who am I kidding? I put the dry food dispensers in the only room in the house they have not successfully broken into. Now the problem is: Precious is in there and may not be able to move for the rest of week once he discovers his private feast. We are washing and drying carriers for them as I write. Someone is sharing because I don’t have enough.
Since I get charged extra for fat cats, Bitwit is going to get an early spay. She is eating like a miniature Ra and that one cost me extra for the second set of stitches! Fortunately, the Kitwits are all naturally slim. Which leads me to the statement: weight is genetic! Unfortunately for me, I noticed years ago that the skinny little wispy cats live the longest thought they don’t look the healthiest. Perhaps I will make the usual New Years’ Resolution and break it on the 2nd.
Everyone runs around with a sticker on their gas tank lid. The Vanwitch now sports a multiple Goddess sticker in honor of the solstice. Please don’t try to peal it off. It will not happen, the alarm will go off, I am guaranteed to have a migraine which will necessitate removing the source of the noise and that will be you. Trust me, the Celts were a warlike people because of headaches! We could not take the noise! I do have them for sale in the shop and they aren’t expensive. However, they are double sided, UV protected but not removable, so where ever you put one, it is staying - forever! I thought this one was going to be stuck to my thumb for the rest of my life. As it is, I think I am missing a layer of skin. No finger prints on that thumb!

No comments: