Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-11-08

12-11-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit of the Upset Stomach
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords: subversion. It is time to get rid of all those rational structures and rationalization and let pure intellect drive you in your deepest of reflections and meditations.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Gemini at 2:33 AM EST. This is a very social day thought some people may try to get you into some weird stuff. For the next week, people just don’t have time for weeping, complaining or whining, so put on those big girl pants and deal. You are on your own. The Full Moon is tomorrow.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say financial flow is finally occurring. Grab every penny!
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterpillar. “Slow down. Take time to focus on the small stuff.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Luathas the Wild. This fiery green faery likes to “fire” us up creatively. He gets us going, recharges out batteries and increases our creativity. When thing are exciting, he will kick them up a notch or two. Just be careful and remember fire burns. He doesn’t know when to slow down or stop. That is why they call them the creative fires. Something has to get burned for the new to emerge.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is wood. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rat is having a great time.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Yes, we have a sick little Bitwit. She is not really sick. She had her first hairball and she is claiming she is dying. You don’t think she could be a Virgo, do you? I’m sure she will be fine by evening.I really owe a debt of gratitude to the Feral Cat Society for trapping the mother and her son and neutering and spaying them this week. I fully admit, paying for the 4 Kitwits’ neuter and spay was straining my budget well beyond endurance but it has to be done. And then comes Bitwit! Thank you folks and I won’t tell anyone I know you are trapping in the area. However, I think Mr. Blue is too old and we are letting live out his remaining years with us. He seldom leaves the property and he barely made it through last winter. It was really awful. He staggered out, eyes and nose crusted over but no one could get near him. I put down a can of food and he managed to eat it because he trusted me to feed him. Normally a cat in that state won’t eat because they can’t smell but he knew I would give him food. In a week, he was back to normal. Now he has declared himself the patriarch and retired. He is so old he isn’t even interested in females, just warm sunbeam and food.Buying another vehicle for George and paying the almost 7,000.00 the county demands in taxes is a quick trip to red on your ledgers. I just keep saying that at least he is alright because several neighbors have said they thought whoever was in the truck was dead when they saw it. Today I went down and got a tag after transferring the title to his new van. Well, new??? It is 15 years old but my mechanic sold it to me for below blue book, it runs and is in surprisingly good shape. Now if the mechanical just holds, I may finally get some rest. I am making it to dropping George off at work but unfortunately by this time of day, I am exhausted and the shop hours are just beginning. I just don’t have the old 8 hours of work left in me after all the dental problems, lupus, fibro and allergies. But, I’m hanging in here! That’s about all any of us can do now-a-days. After all, I have a lot of furries of many species depending on me and George to feed and care for them. Oh, and let’s not forget the feathered friends.So, a new van smudging is on the agenda. We also have to name it. So far I don’t know if it is male or female. Vanwitch is accepting it and has not given me any trouble. So far, so good in van land.

No comments: