Friday, December 26, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-27-08

12-27-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is indigo and the incense is sage.
Happy Boar’s Head Supper (English) and I really don’t want to know…..
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords: subversion. It is time to get rid of those rational patterns we use to coast through life with and let our intuition guide us!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the New Moon is at 7:22 AM EST. Mars enters Capricorn at 2:30 AM EST. This is going to be one romantic and psychic week when we have trouble keeping our heads out of the clouds and our feet on the ground. Today, everyone is a little shy and reserved. Don’t take it personally.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say with this new moon, a miracle healing is possible.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catastrophe. “What a mess! Get that problem sorted out today before it escalates.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for O! That Gnome. Gnomes are not the lawn creatures you think. They are tricksters. They bring creative chaos and sometimes I think I must have a whole clan living with me. He shows you how silly your habits and patterns of behavior are. He isn’t above making certain we fall on our faces just so we can look at things from another point of view. He gets us into messes so we can discover gifts we never thought we had. Be careful, he likes bit of drink and can encourage you to get roaring drunk just you will try new things and they may not be good for you.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is metal. Sheep find conflict today but the monkey is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” Annie Marquier creating a world peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
What a day! One thing I’ve noticed about men is when you are doing the shopping, they want it over. When they are shopping, you get to drive all the way to the next county for a tool. Yes, I’m tired and a little nippy.
We got part of the Faery Garden or the front of the Faery Garden half dug out. George actually thought it was a half an hour job. Somehow, Virgos never take into account the prep time. I know prep always takes at least twice as long as the actual job. Of course, the rose bush jumped out and buried a thorn in him. I can’t remember what he did to the first rose bush, bit the whole species is now out to get him. I have actually seen one lean forward and grab him!
The Bitwit preformed for a customer today. She knows she has to earn her feeding and that new scratching tree! I was playing with one of those sticks that have a feather piece you tease the cat with on a strong. Well, she just wasn’t biting but she was watching. Suddenly she jumped up on the table, grabbed the stick in her mouth and took off, leaving startled and pretty sure it isn’t supposed to work that way!

No comments: