Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Old Economy Joke

Feel free to pass it on.

The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail but Bush gave the CEO's of the Bank a two billion dollar per person bonus with TARP and my tax dollars. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. They bought the miniature golf course so their kids wouldn't have to play with the middle class riff-raff.  Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen and just bought the whole Republican Tea Party at a discount. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America, since it is now a 3rd world nation. Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore, they were attracting upper class homeless. A picture is now only worth 200 words and was further downgraded by FOX news to remove all truth. They renamed Heaven "Wall Street", sold fake mortgages on the gold bricks and upped the entrance requirements to having a net worth of at least 2 million dollars in liquid assets. It's in the bible, just ask Palen and Bachman. Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline and I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck. I said no, gas is too expensive since the Arab's dropped theoil prices and the Oil companies didn't have to pay taxes any more.



No comments: