Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09-04-08

The Precious Belly!



09-04-08
Kitwit Purrbah spent his first night in bed with me. He turned out to be a very nice little kitty, who purred and slept soundly throughout the night without torturing his skin mommy. I didn’t even need to bribe him with Napoleon’s toy.
New alliances were formed. I found Precious in a box sleeping with Josephina. Here is the deal. Many years ago a client came to me threatening suicide after her alcoholic boyfriend left her and her landlords threw her off the farm she was managing and even got her fired from all her cleaning jobs. She was a hard worker. You think you’ve got it bad right now. She also had a couple of cats and several dogs depending on her. I read her cards three times just to make sure I had it right because they kept saying within six months she would be independently wealthy and never have to worry again.
After I found her a job that afternoon, the deal was I would take this kitty, she had found on the median strip of a six lane highway, named Precious and she wouldn‘t commit suicide. Now doesn’t that name conjure of up images of some little fluffy thing with a ribbon and bow? What she actually delivered to my adopted Mom at the shop was a huge, brown tabby ex-tom cat. He did have pretty green eyes but the rest of him is pretty standard tabby issue that should have been wearing a spiked collar. The first thing we discovered about Precious, aside from the fact that he could literally out scream me, was due to pheromones or vibes, everything loves Precious. Cats will be fighting and he walks between them and they are licking and rubbing on him. So the fact that Josephina or Meanaphina, as I frequently call that Kitwit, was found cuddled up next to him is no real surprise. He has tamed her.
Oh and as to the client….she met a millionaire her second month on the job and he fell head over heels in love with her. She was kind of ambivalent about him but in a nice enough way. She married him, he dropped dead a few months later with no heirs and she never has to work another day in her life. I didn’t even get a tip, as usual. It’s a good thing I’ve never expected to make a fortune reading for people. I would sure have been disappointed. Oddly enough, it is the people who can least afford it, who leave the tips. Just ask any waiter or waitress.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Strength: omnipotence. Today you have the opportunity to reclaim the power that rightfully belongs to you! Inspiration energizes and surges forth to propel you into action with confidence in self. The seeds sown today blossom forth and are your future. Conflicts within yourself are finally resolved.

Astrological Positions Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is such a lovely day. With Jupiter trining Sun for about a week, authorities and those in power are smiling on our plans for expansion and financial gain. This afternoon is a perfect time to start. Make you plans carefully as these Virgo aspects demand all your ducks be in a row. Then lastly, add that personal flourish and go forth and be successful Abundance awaits you!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say look inside yourself. Examine you motives and desires. Are you really happy when your success comes at the expense of other beings? Could that be why you just aren’t satisfied with anything you have?

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalyst. “The time is right. Start something new today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for collective of Pixies. Don’t let them get into your dark chocolate! If they kiss you after eating chocolate, they give you freckles. I think they have been raiding my night stand for years. A Pixie gotta dance! Yes, they are the party guys of the faery world. Gifted with abundant energy, they dance and sing their way through the day and if they drop a little Pixie dust on you, your duties and obligations are lightened, not in the sense they are lessened, but in the sense they are just more fun to take care of. So, lighten up. Turn the drudgery into a game. Sing while you work and do a little happy dance when you finish.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is five and the element is Fire. Oxen find conflict today but the tiger is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” - Annie Marquier, dedicated to creating a world of peace with your thoughts.
Through experience I have found this to be very true. I have people crowd in next to me when I go to events and at first, being a person who really wants their space, I was a little miffed. Finally a nice lady asked me if she could sit next to me at a metaphysical event because it was so calm around me and then I realized what was going on. In order to absorb the maximum amount of information at these events, I was entering into a meditative frame of mind and that was drawing huge numbers of people to me. Thus, I have learned to go with the flow….. And I learned to enter into the same state, rather than one of energy, when speaking, as people learn much more from me in that state. Janice

No comments: