Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09-10-08

09-10-08
Ah, Fall, the season when you roof gets blown off in Florida. The winds are pretty high today with Ike trying to whack us. I just got the mailbox straightened on the pole. After some nice soul brought it back after Wilma, we learned to put a bungee cord around it. Good thing or it would have been in the next city today!
Napoleon is now entertaining in my bedroom. Yes, he allows certain of his brethren Kitwits into the room and takes out his special toy and they play with it. Then he returns it to the Kleenex box. Apparently I didn’t notice I had turned over the ownership title to my bedroom to him at some point. These things must happen when I am asleep.
I have often told you about my faeries and pixies at the shop. Well, someone was checking out George’s truck and all the signs at the shop and behaving a little strangely, avoiding the cameras. It could have just been coincidence, but you could see the dog he was walking was getting more and more agitated. I have to interject that we have found a couple walking through the neighborhood supposedly walking dogs and I saw the woman taking pictures of houses with her cell phone. We are having a crime wave and though I may not remember people, I remember dogs and I have not seen those dogs anywhere in this neighborhood. Well, the next morning George found the dog’s tag at his truck. Seems they (the Fae) decided to remove it from the dog’s collar so we would know who was there while we were at the Pagan Pride Day Celebration. The Fey have their ways and my personal faery is very good at taking pretty large objects. The Pixies bite.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Magian: encapsulation. By balancing the two halves of the brain you gain access to a power that will allow you to influence those around you. If you resort to manipulation with this new talent, it will turn on you. AND - when metaphysical or magical talents or objects turn on you, your life jumps in that hand basket on a sharp incline to a hot place.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, you going to be pleasant surprised when you discover what elders or authorities really feel about things.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say rise above problems. There is more to prioritizing that order of importance. You have to know what you really can do something about and what you need to just leave alone no matter how important it seems to be.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Suit. “Be daring. Be wild. Be Bold.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Friends. Never were two faeries so different and never was a bond so strong. Celebrate difference because if we were all the same, what a boring world it would be. Celebrate the talents of other and if you are like me, innately lazy, consider the fact that now they can do that particular work and you can do something you like to do. You have to remember, I invented delegating. We all have our talents and to be jealous of someone else destroys both you and that person and beauty of their work and yours. The green eyed monster makes you ugly.
Let me insert a little story here. I had someone working with me who was insanely (and I am pretty sure clinically insane) jealous of me. After I finally got rid of this person for both theft and vandalism at the shop, people returned to the shop that had left as customers. They all said one thing, that was the ugliest person we ever saw. Now, she went to great lengths to fix herself up everyday and she really wasn’t ugly but the aura of jealousy she kept around herself caused them to see her as just plain physically ugly. That’s something to think of next time you spend an hour getting ready to out. All the plastic surgery, make up, clothes and hair styling isn’t going to help if your soul is eaten up by ugly emotions.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Water. Sheep find conflicts today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier, creating a World of Peace through our thoughts.

No comments: