Monday, September 8, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09-09-08

09.09.08
Well, it's Monday...my day off. I wish I could say I hit the floor running but it was more like managed to stand and fell forward toward the door. I was so tired on Sunday, I forgot to check my cell phone and it has totally run down. That doesn't happen much to me because I use it for an alarm clock. That means I severely overslept. I think I need a backup.
Once again I have muttered the eternal words so many of us over 50 mutter: "I am getting too old for this." I remember the days when I would have been vending, in the circle, grooving to the music and flipping around, rather than trying to crawl into the van at the end half way certain I might not make it home and this was a 6 hour, one day show. I need some Kitwit energy.
Speaking of the little devils, eer, witches. Napoleon sneaked into the bedroom, as he abandoned me last night, for a toy play and missed all of breakfast. He is really angry about missing his milk and eggs. He'll get over it as he is a big kibble eater. He prefers his kibble chilled to bedroom temperature: none of that warm kitchen stuff for him.
I tried to get Purdy von Sweets to wear an emerald green collar with a bow I bought for her and she just sat on the sink looking so forlorn I had to take it off last night. It really looked pretty on her but collars are not her thing it seems. I bet when Josephina grows into the blank rhinestone on she will wear it. She like jewelry or at least she sure like my jewelry.
We are having wind today (Monday) but not rain yet. I am sure Ike will swipe us with a feeder band as no hurricane can resist giving us a little swipe.
I had one black eye yesterday from my sinuses. The other one is black today and I feel like my forehead is going to explode. Now, when I was in Hawaii I had no sinus problems and I thought it was due to the absence of grass, my nemesis. But now I am becoming certain the hurricanes bring allergens that are really swelling my sinuses up. We used to have sea breezes before the built the huge wind blocks they call condos on the beach. I didn't have sinus problems way back then. Now I just suffer and they make you feel like an addict every time you go to the pharmacy to get medicine and that you don't need to sign for it crap is just that: crap.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Pentacles: authority. Beware the Nay Sayers and beware what you say. You want to play your cards close to your chest today. Open new doors and explore your hidden talents. A new direction beckons.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, a couple of major aspects will last the week. You will be ready to try alternative treatments for old ailments. Stress can get to you easily and manifest in upset stomachs and bowels. Big, lavish and even well planned events will run afoul of austere authority figures. The afternoon is an excellent time for business expansion but social affairs are a little tricky. Although the way around red tape and limitations is obvious, your energy just keeps waffling. Authorities have harsh words tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you have some blocks to self reliance today and the biggest one is always fear. Take your fear out, look at it and examine it. Then move through it.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for He of the Fiery Sword. This singer can cut through anything and bring abundant fire energy. However, he is expedient and you may not be fond of the way he does things. Thus, call upon him only when desperate as he removes obstacles and very roughly at times.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is water. Horses find conflict today but the Dragon and Snake find ease.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace with our thoughts

No comments: