Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Forecast for 03/03/10

03-03-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is topaz and the incense is marjoram.
Today is the Japanese Doll Festival.

Astrologically, the Moon enters Scorpio at 9:11 PM EST.
Some irritating news about a social event affect you more emotionally than it should in the afternoon. Don’t worry about it. Some people are getting exactly what they deserve. Instead of feeling down, get a psychic reading because the psychic energies are very high this afternoon. Romance is in the air and can be found helping someone over an old problem. Just leave early because arguments are on the menu for later tonight.
For about a week, expect last minute invitations.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Devil: subjugation. Hiding the truth is way of controlling people and today someone is hiding something and it could be you. Make amends to those you have wounded in an attempt to be superior.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Trust your intuition.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catnip: “You could do with a pick-me-up. Try something you really like today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Taitin the Sylph arrives today and she has not visited us in some time. This pretty little lavender Fae has faery dust that energizes the mind in her bag. She also has the kind that makes you smarter but she is very stingy with it. She like to hear wild ideas and creative thoughts. She reminds that the mind is always free.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Water. The Horse find conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, starting construction an births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now chose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy. Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Happy Birthday to me! Yup, no disasters this year. Perhaps I should see which enemy has died. Nope, not kidding.
Dental surgery is definitely. I talked to the anesthesiologist a few minutes ago and we are on. Let’s see how “twilight sleep” works. If I find a vampire hovering, it had better be a good looking one.
George has learned a lesson. When the doctor orders tests, you ask exactly what they are going to do to you. If they offer drugs, you grab them. Welcome to my world.
Aside from the obvious, life is good. My acid reflux/GERD is cured with no drugs. My allergies are still on overdrive but I have half of South Florida keeping me company. The cats have not been too evil today. I actually got a good night’s sleep. It appears the earth has somewhat settled down and legs are no longer hurting.
I have a new afternoon routine. I water the hanging strawberry garden and give it a quarter turn clockwise. I am amazed at how happy the plants seem to be in that grow tube. All the other transplants are showing no shock but they did get rain today. Even my little fig tree has perked up. Either me or the raccoons will soon have fresh veggies. It sort of depends on which one of us gets there first.
Tomorrow I shall garden some more, have a piece of cake and enjoy my birthday. I have so many well wishers, I can’t possibly thank all of them. Life is good.
Of course that is only because we are not depending on unemployment and COBRA. The same senator that blocked the extension of benefits last week, did it again. I wonder how it feels to know children will soon go hungry and people may die because of your idiocy?

No comments: