Saturday, March 6, 2010

Forecast for 03/07/10


03-07-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is juniper.
Today is Bird and Arbor Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, Venus enters Aries at 7:33 AM EST where she is not happy. Venus is the Goddess of Love and Aries is the God of War. I wonder who will win this year.
For a couple of days, it will be really hard to get people to shut up.
Next week, social invitation come fast, last minute and unexpected so be ready.
The 4th Quarter Moon starts at 10:42 AM EST. Start concluding projects and evaluating your successes. Today your ego is at odds with your heart.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. Smooth out the rough edges of your personality so you can blend in easier.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Practicality over beauty is the rule today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Fat Cat: “Be generous: Share your abundance with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Laiste, the Moon’s Daughter is about today. Let me say this little fae gets away with murder because the Moon conceals as much as it reveals and she is cute. She wants you to open the door to the great unknown and peek through it. She is the mistress of riddles. She wants us to know that the places we see full of monsters are really full of joy. Be ready for a wild ride.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is an auspicious day for hair cuts and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My work and my life’s path are now rapidly moving toward their Divine realization. An abundance of love, beauty and energy is now emerging naturally in my life. I share these gifts with others through joyful service.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night was horribly painful. I could not touch the tooth with the temp cap on it without the pain shooting all the way to my collar bone. I managed to “eat” some chocolate milk and a quart of buttermilk. Some pills and over a day later and I can almost put pressure on it! Today I managed yogurt and a fried egg with a really, really soft wheat roll. When they have you under general for dental work, I have discovered they can cause you way more pain than with a local because you don’t respond. Anyway, that is the last dental work I am planning this year. I just maxed my insurance and ran out of money. Two weeks and the permanent cap goes on. I really hope it stops hurting. I thought a root canal was supposed to eliminate the pain from a tooth?????
Napoleon is so upset about me being in pain that he is on my lap with the laptop desk. Normally he doesn’t try to crowd everything out to hold onto me, but tonight he is possessive. Then again, he normally doesn’t get a yogurt to lick and egg yoke and margarine in one nice swoop. It may not be concern for me as much as scavenger syndrome.
Fiona took his place all morning. That little mini kitty really generate the heat. She crawled against the small of my back and it was like having a little fire there. I think she has amplifier hit somewhere because she sure can purr.
George found one of my orchids in the sink and we are blaming Flame. Turtle has Flame almost hanging from the kitchen counter and she knows she is deviling that cat. I swear that little turtle can smile.
We had a nice afternoon garden shopping. I decided to try growing some bok choy. I know when my adopted mother tried it, she ran out of people to give it to. Apparently it can be very prolific. I also decided to try some purple kale. My real reason for the expedition was to get more strawberry plants and I couldn’t remember where I got them. You can get three little plants in a peat pot cheaper at Home Depot than Lowes. I also wanted a sage to round out my herb plants. Somewhere along the line, I picked up a Monkey’s Paw which I have wanted for years and a large Mexican sage for the bees/pixies. Wait until morning and they exit the hive and see what I bought them!
It is either too hot or too cold in this bedroom but it has never been just right in 37 years.

No comments: