Thursday, March 11, 2010

Forecast for 03/12.10

03-12-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is cypress. Today is the Buddhist Receiving the Water.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, there are no aspects today. Huh? It actually says there are no aspects today. Wow, this is a day I have to observe. I’ve never actually seen this before. Odd, we have run out of the last aspect of yesterday and I just felt like everything wound down at once.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Magian: encapsulation. If you can balance the two halves of the brain, you attain extreme power. It can be used for trickery and deceit or for the betterment of the Universe.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
A miracle healing is possible.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Call: “Don’t be critical. See the positive in yourself and others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Solus is with us today. He is not a singer and not a Fae, not a human and not a Fae. He exists in the inbetween where energy manifests into matter. Something new arrives with him through our efforts but with that little magical push.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal The Rabbit finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts or signing contracts but it is for medical procedures, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I love theories. They never work. Just as I got ready to do the forecast, Napoleon jumped on my computer desk and laid down on the mouse and mouse pad. So, I thought, I’ll just play a couple of games of solitaire and wait him out. Never try to wait a cat out. They always win.
There is new book you might like to pick up: Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire. It is based on a Fae community in San Francisco. It was a little hard to get into at first but then it started moving and now I am ready to order the next one.
It has been a rainy day. The only time it rained was when I got halfway out into the yard. Then it would start drenching and I would run back. Finally I got tired of playing that game with Mother Nature and gave up. It is hot again and the air conditioners are on. After this long spat of cold, I am, for once, not complaining.
I remember when I was young being told more than once by various metaphysical, and I use that word loosely, organizations that I simply was not a good candidate for their programs. At the time my feelings were hurt. Now I realize they figured out quickly I was going to ask too many questions and was not controllable. It saved me a lot of grief. Now many of these same organizations have gotten way more sophisticated and scary. Their methods of mind control have been refined and honed to perfection. Their members have no idea what has been done to them. Any organization that first starts out by breaking you down, embarrassing you or degrading you in any way is providing a really good excuse to run for the exit. Then they are going to remake you into one of those smiling happy people that probably invited you there in the first place. They are going to tell you what to do and when to do it. They are going to control every facet of your life. You are being taught how to respond to everything and it must be their way.
Okay, now you might say how does this difference from joining any philosophy or religion? There is one big, honking difference. With most philosophies or religions are you given a set of rules and you work out a way to follow them. It is my decision whether I practice on the Full or New Moon and how, as long as I am giving the proper deference to the elements it doesn’t matter how I chop my carrots. In a cult, every aspect is controlled. You have no free will. If there comes a time you think that you absolutely cannot miss this meeting or do this one thing, no matter what is happening in your life, get counseling. You are in too deep.
No matter what anyone promises you, there is always an alternate way to get there.

No comments: