Saturday, March 13, 2010

Forecast for 03/14/10


03-14-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is almond. Today is the beginning of Daylight Saving’s Time.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, this is a good day. Great ideas occur overnight. This evening is excellent for making money, checking out property and expanding your sphere of influence. For the next couple of days, speak from the heart.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Pentacles: authority. Careful, everyone around you does not have your best interests at heart. Keep your ideas to yourself. On the other hand, you realize you have hidden talents.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is a day to display kindness toward all.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Top Cat: “You’re on a winning streak.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Glanconer is about and you know he shows you what you want to see. If it is too good to be true, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Water. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony an good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

We are 10 to 15 degrees below normal and Daylight Savings Time starts this morning. I had to go shop for supplies for my colon thing on Thursday. Oh what a wonderful day!!!
George keeps muttering if I do this, it is the last thing I will have to have done. The papers say if I deviate from the procedure one bit, they will cancel the procedure. Oh temptation, I really don’t want to go through this. I really don’t want to drink ensure. I really hate laxatives and fitness water doesn’t do anything for me either. Not only that, but I am not getting dinner and movie before hand. This sucks.
The cats have actually been on their best behavior. Josephina laid on me this morning and sucked all the energy out of me. I have concluded that must be what they do. You are thinking; just five more minutes and I’ll get up. They crawl on top of you, start purring and two hours later…
I finished “Frostbitten” by Kelly Armstong and I recommend it. It is the latest book in her series of Women of the Otherworld, and features our favorite werewolf female. You will not want to put it down.
Perhaps tomorrow I will actually have some energy, providing I can avoid the cat trap.
Some days, I am certain some people are way too stupid to be in business or they think I am. I got this ‘great’ offer from the a Church in LA. I can buy a minimum of three of a kind of their books that retail for 14.99 wholesale for 9.99 each plus 4.99 shipping per book. So I can buy their books for 14.98 each and resell them for 14.99. Such a deal! I also wonder exactly how they are shipping these thin paperbacks to have it cost 4.99 a book.
I know I said the cats have been good, but that excludes Napoleon. He took my flashlight and my owl on a pentagram pendant and had both of them in the hall when I got up. He bit the cord in half! Then he instigates the others running and jumping on me as I am trying to rest in bed. He runs and hides and the other cats get thrown out. They have not figured out he is setting them up.
I heard an interview with Michael Moore that is really upsetting. We all know the entire world economy almost crashed due to the reckless greed fueled practices of the big three: investors, banks and insurance companies. Not a single regulation has been passed by Congress to reign these companies in or curb the very same practices that brought us to brink of collapse this year. Does anyone really think we aren’t going to hit the brick wall, again, sooner rather than later? With all the houses on the market, they have returned to the same risky loan practices, risky insuring of these mortgages and trading these bad debts. I only have one thing to say that I am certain none of the fat cats are going to be smart enough to understand. YOU CAN’T EAT GOLD.
Now I am going to say something to you. The same insurance companies that insured these risky loans and then ran out of money causing the whole housing and money markets to almost flop belly up, are the guys running the health insurance companies. Now, do you really think they have your best interests at heart? Did you fail to get the message when they repossessed your home? Neither the banking or the insurance industry is on your side. What happens when the bankrupt the medical industry? Think about it.
Well, I tried.

No comments: