Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forecast for March twentyfirst '01

03-21-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is amber and the incense is marigold. Today is Juarez Day in Mexico.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, this week will see ego energies running high and a lot of people will find the courage of their convictions. That will break us free of limitations.
You may awaken feeling really upset that you are helpless. However, good news arrives midmorning and you find you are not as helpless as you thought you were. Late tonight is not a good time to try an make money or influence people.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: domination. This is not the day to smile and bite your tongue to keep the peace. Your opinion is as important as everyone else’s. Have the courage of your convictions. If you ascend to power, do not abuse those who trust you.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
.A new location is not in the cards at the moment. Fix up the old one.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Black Cat: “Lady Luck is with you.” Or, Fiona and Josephina are with me.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
This is one weekend I am very glad to see Lys of the Shadows out and about. She is the Fae of all the helping professions and everyone she touches has the opportunity to be a better person by acts of charity.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Metal. The Rat finds conflict but the horse has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for signing contracts, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of any concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up to a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I fin joy, peace an freedom.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am carrying optimism to the extreme. George has given me his flu. I came home from Brandsmart, after almost keeling over in the store, put on my nightgown, made a cup of Orange plus C tea and crawled into bed. I can take absolutely nothing because of the procedure I had on Thursday. I can’t take anything for two weeks and I am miserable. I would rent my soul for a Dayquill.
I went to the shop first thing this morning. Howler let out a few yowls and didn’t bother coming to the door for breakfast. I think one 6 AM visit, yesterday, was all he was putting up with. How dare I interrupt his twenty three hour nap. Bitwit was not that nice. She rolled on me until I almost lost it. Then she hung over the back of the chair and nuzzled me into submission. As soon as I stopped swatting her, she once more eased into my lap. Finally, I just gave up and came home. Now that I am trying to rest at home, I have Fiona. She can really use her small size to lay a guilt trip on you if you try to escape her ministrations. Cats, you can’t win. Why try?
I am black and blue on both hands. I can’t stand for anything to touch the top of my right hand. My knuckles are gorgeous maroon color. I can barely twist the top off a bottle of water but I must stroke Fiona. Being owned by a cat requires you get your priorities straight.
However, we have a new Mighty Mite vacuum. I love them because they are small, light weight and really powerful little suckers, literally. But the hoses wear out and I found out the hard way that it is pretty much as cheap to buy a new than to buy the replacement hose. I paid for the new hose and happened to walk by the display and discovered for ten dollars more I could have had a new vacuum.
Well, I am going to return the part of the program where I sit here in bed and feel miserable. It is amazing how fast things change. I started the morning out with a nice egg and whole wheat Kaiser roll breakfast and now I am trying to keep three saltine crackers down. This up side to George being laid off is he won’t have to go into that germ factory and then bring it home to me, which is exactly what he did this time. The downside of working for an international company is international bugs!
One Pundit put the Healthcare Debate into perspective. We have to decide as a country if healthcare is a commodity to be bought and sold like a car, only for the well off, or if life is a basic right. We are most certainly at a turning point as a society. Will we embrace charity or greed? Time will tell.
If you want to know why health care is so expensive, let me introduce you to the self eating watermelon. The answer is simply malpractice insurance. The insurance companies have priced many specialties such as obstetrics out of the entire market. Everyone winds up carrying their own policy whose cost they then hand over to you in more expensive services which then causes the insurance company to raise your premiums because healthcare expenses are going up. Did you notice that the insurance companies start the whole cycle and pick both our and the doctor’s pocket at the same time? Wow, I would like to have a business like that.

No comments: