Friday, August 27, 2010

Neti Pot notes


As you all know, I was very scared of putting the antibiotic wash up my nose. I did not buy the neti pot as it was a little pricey but I did get its next evolution which is a very efficient squirt bottle that totally empties itself.

Did it hurt? I did the first one under the influence of less than 100 mg of endocet. It didn't hurt much. It felt more like you do a while after you get water up your nose. What really surprised me was that I needed no nose spray to breathe all night.

The next application was without drugs because I have to function in the daytime. Did it hurt? Heck yeah! It felt like someone was pouring water up my nose and several hours later, I still feel like I have water up my nose and I had to use nasal spray to breathe.

Will I continue? I have no choice in the matter if I want to kill this bug in my sinuses.

No comments: