Monday, November 24, 2008

Forcast and Faery Finder for 11-25-08

11-25-08
Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-25-08 by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the thief
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hierophant: intuition. There a people who would pull you down today. It will take endurance and the fulfillment of promises to win in this situation. Seek a deeper meaning to what is happening.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days do not take yourself so seriously but get out there and advertise yourself. This evening is made for socializing but be aware much is going on behind the scenes. Do not get involved in back biting or old hurts will surface and you will find yourself miserable. Just remember, if they trash one person, when you leave, you may be next.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to family harmony today. Some times you just have to take the disharmony to be yourself. Decide which you want most today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Democat. “Stand up for what you believe in.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Taitin the Sylph. Her faery dust energizes the mind and we could sure use some in the mornings. She is awfully stingy with it! She is pure idea and as such cannot be confined or controlled. She always wants to know why. She brings more ideas than you can shake a stick at but not all of them are worthwhile so be discriminating.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rabbit is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
At some point last night, I took my eye mask off and laid it on the night stand while I got up. When I returned, blurry eyed, I reached over and got a Bitwit instead. I still have not found my eye mask!
What a morning! I got all the cats breakfasted and discovered Precious had escaped last night and was outside all night. Now I have to find the Advantage and put it on him and everyone else, because you know he brought fleas into the house. He was out gallivanting with the cat next door. They named her Slip for where they found her but at this point Berth is a better name. She is one big Momma! I had scared her opening the door on Saturday as I am not supposed to be up early or so the cats tell me. So, I know there is communications going on and play!
I have the dentist this afternoon (Monday) which means pain and suffering. Then I am coming home, curling up in a little ball and whining for a really, really long time.

No comments: