Thursday, November 27, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 11-28-08

11-28-08

Welcome to Black Friday. This is the day all retailers hope to be in the black. Me, too! Believe me, I will be at the Cosmic Salamander because you couldn’t pay me to get anywhere near a store parking lot today!

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of pentacles: foundation. Things have changed. Look around you are the world and get yourself updated. Get rid of old habits and your disposition will change.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days, social events give elders and authorities the ability to say thing they never could express before. The morning bring unexpected information that heals an old wound. Suddenly in the afternoon, you discover someone has no interest at all in fairness, just getting theirs and it might be yours! This evening work and paper work pile up and demand attention. Dive in because is your later in the evening. Starting later tonight expect a couple of days of non-stop communications.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to enjoying the magic of nature. For some of you it is snow and cold. For other of you it is being inside a Mall. Take some time and enjoy and deep breath of fresh air today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Iris of the Rainbows. Iris bring hope and the knowledge that light is finally breaking through the storm clouds of our lives.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is water. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is:
“I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me and around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Just for the record if anyone keeps one, I couldn’t even chew the turkey stew. Well, I am thankful for my cats, my friends, my home and my business. Dinner can fly. Bitwit sure can. She was diving for the salad, the dinner plate, anything that might have food. You would think I never feed her.

No comments: