Friday, November 14, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-15-08

She'll never notice I took her tarot cards...cackles the evil Bitwit!



11-15-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, involuntarily napping.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Pentacles: persuasion. If you are convinced it is time to change your life for the better, then you can influence others to do the same. If you are just providing lip service, don’t expect to make any gains.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters cancer at 2:52 PM EST. After a night of psychic dreams you have a restful morning with plenty of time for interpretation. The afternoon aspects are not the best energy seems to ebb and flow and you have the unsettling feeling someone is out to get you. You could be right. Changes that benefit all may be seen as taking away from some people and they are holding on tight. Even social events are strained so staying home and having a relaxing night of meditation and catching up is favored over the social whirl.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say look inside yourself. Today is about starting journeys and all you need is to be found within.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catkin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Journeyman. He always arrives when we are ready to start something new and untried. He has prepared us for this venture even though we may have the butterflies in our stomach. It is time to apply what you have been learning. Step away from your teacher and start your journey.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is earth. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger slides.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now face people and situations with courage. I express myself freely and all conflicts are resolved in a balanced and open way for the mutual benefit of everyone.
I proclaim and manifest the power of my Higher Self with love, understanding and respect for others and for myself.” Annie Marquier creating a world of Peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Mother was right when I asked her why little children needed so many naps. She said it was the Mom that needed the nap. Bitwit is having a nap after knocking multiple things down, biting my finger…so what else is new…and generally demonstrating she has more energy that any small thing should be allowed.
I got an incense sample in today called mogra. Yeah, that was my reaction, too. In infinitesimally small print under that it says Indian Jasmine and has a picture of a jasmine flower I’ve never seen on it. It is not as sweet as the normal HEM jasmine I buy and has a woody, almost patchouli or myrrh like, undertone. Of course, it isn’t in the catalogue so it’s going to be a few weeks before I can get any, but you are going to love it.
My first John the Conqueror plant came up today and I was insanely dancing the parking lot. Oh well, the neighbors suspect I am nuts. I just confirmed it. More are going on the trellises in the Faery Garden.
Aside from those happenings, things have been quiet with me exhausted from all the driving. You can’t trust anyone. I got a call from the Gieco agent saying the truck was officially totaled and go ahead and dispose of it. BUT…when I went out to the web site today, the pictures were up but there was no estimate saying it was totaled. Yup, trust no one and I don’t know if Progressive wants it. Eventually I will get it out of poor Sun’s parking lot. Meanwhile, the Vanwitch is happily zipping around town and I getting so good at parking it is scary.
I just discovered Bitwit has not realized she is hurting me. So, I am squealing every time she bites me and she has stopped. However, she just stole my Tarot cards in their fuzzy pouch, dumped them and stole the pouch. I finally have everything back together. So, she dumped the bowl of amethyst beads and I had to round them up. Anyone have any questions as to what I do all day?

No comments: