Sunday, November 23, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-24-08


11-24-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, Supreme ruler of the House and Shop…..Of course, Lady Jayne doesn’t know about the coup.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Moon: gratification. Fix your lifestyle. You are damaging yourself and everyone around you. No one can survive in constant confusion.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Scorpio at 12:54 PM EST. The only aspect today is one making change easier and more lasting. So, go for it!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say kick up your heels. Yes, this is the perfect day to spend a little time playing hooky and get out side and have a little fun. Do something unexpected. Buy some flowers and give one to everyone you encounter.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat’s Out of the Bag. “Oops! Quick thinking needed.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ilbe the Retriever. Ilbe has a vial of not-quite-there juice that he smears on things, like your keys. Then after you tear the house up, you have no choice but to get organized. Aside from driving us nuts, he has one very important task. He is the keeper of our lost hopes and forgotten dreams. He may hide your keys but you have to admit, no one else could find them and steal your car. Soooo, he really is protecting your property. Next time you lose something, look at where you find it. It is probably a message from Ilbe about at forgotten dream or idea you should now put into action.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Earth. The Dog finds conflict today but the Monkey and the Sheep are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I do not expect you to believe this because I am still having a little trouble with it. I knew my password was easily hacked on the credit card machine, but what are they going to do, settle my account for the day?, but I never expected the cat to do it. Yes, folks, I forgot to settle the machine yesterday. In the middle of the night, Loki hit the settle button, managed to hack my password, hit yes and settled the account! He will be ringing you up when I get the cash register on line the first of January. Heck, I don’t have to work any more. The cats are doing it all!
That was not the only cat thing of the night. Here I am shaving my legs in the bathroom when this disembodied white paw reaches out from the side of the cabinet and grabs my knee. Well, I did what any normal person would do. I screamed, jumped and cut my leg half off. When I got my stomach out of my brain pan, I saw George had put the lock on the cabinet to keep the cats out. He didn’t notice he had locked one in there. She had pushed the faux drawer front to the side and was sticking her paw out grabbing me.
Bitwit has mounted the Bitmobile and returned to the shop for the week after terrorizing Napoleon and Purrbah for two days. Now Isis is on the list…..

No comments: