Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-06-08

11-06-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Pentacles: economy. Money is nothing more than a single link in the chain between effort and sustenance. Those are words to live by. Money is a tool, nothing more. If you want security, you have to save it. To actually gain from it, you have to invest wisely. You need to use it as the energy of your will.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it’s going to be an aggravating morning with red tape, forms to fill out and nit picking. Romance is in the air this evening and afternoon. Get that psychic reading you have been putting off. Keep romance in the romance field because once the old sex demon gets involved, tempers flare and things can go down hill fast.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say make music cautiously today. Others may not share you tastes.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Indi. Me thinks Indi is a Libra. He can never make up his little mind,. So, no matter how sweet he looks, when he arrives you will just get more befuddled. The only way to banish him is to make a decision and stick to it and ignore the plaintiff eyes. I think Indi is related to all cats.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is metal. Dragons find conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Believe no one! I mean it folks. Last night hubby was in a car accident on the way home from work a block away from home. Totally the other guy’s fault. However, the truck was undrivable. So, the cops called the towing service on contract with them and refused to allow me to call AAA. The man came out and said it would 105.00 to tow the truck one block or he would tow it free to their yard where it had to be held for inspection. He refused to tow it to my mechanic and claimed it could only go to an authorized body shop or their yard.
Well, I’m talking to the Gecko rep and she says, hang up and call them right now. They are going to hit you up for storage fees and who knows what else. In a couple of days you can owe them more than the truck is worth. I called. Well, we are talking 105.00 hook up fee plus storage, plus towing and now to get the truck I have pay 186.00. So I had AAA tow it to my mechanic where I wanted it in the first place and the owner of the towing company says he has no idea why the driver would have told me that. I told him I had a pretty good idea why and he has one pissed off red head looking for him so if I were him, I’d make certain I didn’t find him.
Then they started to play block the little lady in van in the tiny parking lot and I threatened to take their fence out and in a commercial van, I can do it. They backed up and let me out. Emerald towing has quite a deal with the city. You have no choice if your car won’t run after an accident but to let them tow it and then they lie like dirty dogs to get the car over to their impound lot. The Gecko said they didn’t care where their inspector came out to look at the car at. Take it to the mechanic. Park it in my driveway. They didn’t care. Currently sticking pins in VooDoo doll!
Nah, I think I let Bitwit do the claw thing on the Voodoo doll. She is so much better at it than me with a pin. There was great cartoon in the paper today. This guys opens the door and there stands a cat dressed up like the grim reaper. He looks at it and says - I guess this isn’t going to be a quick death. Here Bitwit, here Bitwit….Mommy has a doll for you….Mommy cackles evilly.

No comments: