Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 11-12-08

11-12-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, docked into a food bowl.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Pentacles: variance. The sharing and using of assets causes arguments today. Bad feeling and limitations are surrounding you. This has been brewing for a long time and the rug has been pulled off of where you have been sweeping under today. Take some deep breaths, calm down and then both of you try some reasoning and compromise. It may take until night to calm down enough to straighten this mess out.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Venus enters Capricorn at 10:25 AM EST. For the next week don’t expect social interactions to be fun and games. Instead they will be deeply transforming experiences. Once again the morning is aspect free. By noon, harsh words are said, territories threatened and responses are a little over the top. By evening, all the old hurts have had their buttons pushed the mood is depressive. By later night, thing suddenly improve. Authorities or elders give their go ahead on financial plans or expansion, apologies abound with sweet gestures and all that paper work flows like water. Follow your intuition because this is now turning into a lucky week for you financially if you are a water or earth sign!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is day to have positive expectations and by the time of dark, when the fae rule, you will see results.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Friends. These two very different faeries are the best of friends and serve to remind us that it is often our differences that bring us together. Celebrate the differences.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Fire. The dog finds conflicts today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Last night I saw something totally amazing. It was dark. The Bitwit was asleep, stretched out with eyes squeezed tightly shut. Very quietly I shook a single teaspoon of wet cat food into the her little glass bowl. Instantaneously, there was a Bitwit eating. I swear, she teleported!
I do not know what kind of parking the Vitamin Shoppe, but those round balls are a real favorite with the cats. Even Isis, who never plays, was seen pouncing one. I am really starting to wonder what they are made of. So if I have shipped you anything in them…watch out for your cat getting them.
I decided to do the forecast early today as I have an afternoon dental appointment and may not be much good to anyone after it. I broke the only crown I have in my mouth.
My new hair is still a bit strange. I was setting the surveillance cameras in the shop and almost called the cops before I realized I was looking at myself on the monitor. I keep trying to grab my hair and lift it off my neck and swing it over the pillow all night. I have to admit, I do love it. A little water in the morning and a comb through and I have a hair style. What a change from pins, clips and hair spray!

No comments: