Sunday, November 9, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-10-08

11-10-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the 8 of Cups: seclusion. We make excuses when we feel powerless. But you can change and do the right thing. Use self discipline to begin putting your life back together.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this week expect surprise gifts that will add up monetarily. You’ll have a warn feeling in your heart. All aspects today start in the afternoon. Leave the smart remarks at home and unsaid because with these aspects you aren’t going to say what you planned and will have egg on your face. You can quickly move past old hurts to establish needed alliances. Later tonight, financial concession from authorities are impossible to come by and limitation have you upset. However, prophetic dreams tonight can show you the way.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Dreams are coming true. Goddess, aren’t they on a global level. We have chosen hope over fear and we are all moving forward.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Top Cat. “You’re on a winning streak.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Penelope Dreamweaver. Your personal Dreamweaver may have a totally different name. She is your faery of inspiration and mostly arrives in dreams. Her influence is subtle and you must act on it or she will move on to someone who will!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is wood. Monkeys find conflict today but the Rabbit it having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Got into the Vanwitch and notice one side of my sunpass holder dangling loose. So, I did what you normally do, wet the suction cup and stick it back. As expected the other end promptly came loose. I reached for it and it slid behind the rear view mirror and attached like some demented tree frog to the windshield and I couldn’t get it loose so now the Sunpass is mounted vertically rather than horizontally. If stopped, I am falling back on being dyslexic.
There is good new and bad news. George is fine, just a little sore so far. We still haven’t got the stupid X-rays approved for the accident. The bad news is the truck is totaled. So, I have to drive him to and from work every day. That hour round trip twice a day is a little hard on me, but I am surviving.
George cleared the area for the faery garden and now I have to do the digging, laying out and putting everything into it. I know the faeries are going to be happy because I saw one this afternoon. At first I thought I was seeing a dragon fly but unless we have some mutant species with about an 8 to ten inch wing span that can disappear at will, it was a faery and moving fast. So, tonight, one faery statue went into the garden!
Yesterday we were talking about doing curses, binding and other things to bend people to someone’s will for money and ethics of doing it. Well, there are always a lot of people ready to enlighten me as to my naïve approach to life. I’ll sum the argument up as I was dumb enough to repeat it to someone. It goes like this: It’s not my karma, sin or responsibility because they are deciding to do it and I’m just doing they pay me to do.
As I said, I was stupid or sleep deprived enough to repeat that and someone quickly said, “There’s even a legal defense named for that.” Naturally I asked what and should have seen it coming but didn’t duck. “It’s call the Nuremberg Defense.” Oh, yes…I guess a lot of workers and spell casters have forgotten that chapter in history in pursuit of the almighty dollar. I wonder if it has forgotten them….

No comments: