Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 11-27-08

11-27-08

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the Protector.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. If that’s not a card to draw for Thanksgiving, I don’t know what is! Heavy partying and denying your problems can cover up a dear of success and self-defeatism. Destiny plays a role in our life. Go with the flow today but don’t abandon your principles.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is not only the New Moon at 11:54 AM EST at 5sagittarius49 but the Moon enters Sagittarius at 12:14 AM and Uranus goes Direct at 11:08 AM EST in Pisces. The New Moon will give these energies a real kick in the pants. Expect old outmoded and useless ideas, people and things to disappear from your life with a bang and new, wonderful changes to enter. Today is a playful day in which you shine, communications abound and energy is really high. Have a great Thanksgiving.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to laughter today. Loosen up for the day. Forget the problems and be thankful for what you have. Laugh!


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “Be generous: share your abundance with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Journeyman. Of course he would arrive with these energies. He and you have learned the lessons and now you are ready to leave the master and begin your own life’s journey! Enjoy.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier, creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well, thanks to the Dentist, a throbbing jaw and pain pill, Bitwit was not able to wake me up for her 4 AM meal. You have no idea how insane she was by 7 AM. She was flying around the shop, knocking everything over and being deftly ignored by George. I fed her. Now, wait until lunch. I have half my breakfast left and you know how she loves eggs! Well, think baked eggs with sausage and ham and you have some idea how wild she is going to be. I think I will drop a piece for her and eat the rest outside!
I will be around all weekend and the store will be open just remember to not wear sandals because Bitwit likes those toes! Hopefully, we will get some work done on the Faery Garden. George has been sneaking all my statuary from home into the garden area and once the Fae get it, you aren’t getting it back. I got a gift card for my prescription at Target and bought a set of the solar mini lights with it for the garden! The little houses will have lights! Remember: do not enter the Faery Garden for you are big and slow and they are small, fast and have sharp pointy objects. I think they stole a package of toothpicks and some of the tacks off the bulletin board.
Have a happy Thanksgiving! I will be with you spirit as I sure can’t chew anything! However, thanks to Panera, I have some turkey lentil soup! I was so desperate I was almost willing to try turkey tofu.

No comments: