Sunday, November 2, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-03-08

11-03-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, with an emphasis on the I bite. I wouldn’t wear open toed shoes in the shop…..
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Swords: desolation. Use this feeling of deep desolation to find the areas of your life that are not working. Knowing the cause of your fear will banish it forever. Feel the sorrow and then build a more solid foundation.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, an aspect lasting about a week has some interesting implications. If social events are not fair to people, they will blow up badly and emotions could run high enough for a riot. Although it’s a good morning for self promotion, money and expansion do not occur until late in the afternoon, so don’t get discouraged. You are having an effect. Tonight an emotional declaration shows you the way around limitations and rules.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say once again: environmental awareness. They are really harping on this so we had better pay attention to what is going on around us!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Angel Cat. “Know that you’re loved and protected.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Penelope Dreamweaver. Penelope or whatever your dream weaver faery is named comes in dreams. You awaken ready to create, inspired and anxious to get to work. However, she can be much more subtle so keep your eyes open for inspiration.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is fire. Ox find conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The longer I have to wait to obtain the results I want, the more magnificent these results will be. I remain peaceful, detached and confident in God’s intelligent and kind action.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Bitwit has made peace with the larger shop cats and things are reaching a demilitarized point. With any luck the shop will survive. I am a bit worried this financial crisis is affecting the cats. This morning I discovered they had gotten my copy of the Secret down, a bottle of Money Bath and Floor Wash and some Money Oil. Hummmm……
Speaking of our current throw more money at the people who bankrupted the country banking system crisis, I apparently had a senior moment and forgot some things. We had a lovely precognitive experience of this whole banking thing back in 1986 with the Keating 5. Yup, I was so busy going to college for my Masters, growing my business and working full time and part time, that I forgot the names of the people involved. My little news service reminded me of one today: truthout.org/110208Z. Just put the usual http and www in front of it and you’ll hit the link.
Folks I was a supporter Barry Goldwater and I also knew one other thing: Arizona politics has always been as corrupt and prejudiced as they get. Hey, I’m in Florida…want to buy an election? There is so much mud slinging in Miami we are now way above sea level, so I do have the right to talk. However, I had forgotten the senatorial players in the Keating 5 scandal and why the investigation for the most part got scuttled: high level leaks in the committee.
Well, one side says one man doesn’t have enough experience. Maybe the guy on the other side has a little too much experience in….oh…leaks, stabbing people in the back, special interests, lobbyists, pay offs, betrayal, and playing the war vet card seems to be a favorite one….oh please let me out of service on this committee because haven‘t I suffered enough?….. You might want to refresh your memory on those years before voting on Tuesday. Grandma had two favorite sayings: (1)A leopard can’t change its spots and (2) history repeats itself if you don’t pay attention. Yup, she’s the one I learned those things from and unfortunately, I’ve had her proven right over and over again much to my detriment. I think I’ll have them tattooed on me somewhere I can see them all the time! I’m leaning strongly toward the nature side on that biological argument.

No comments: