Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-03-09

04-03-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Violet.
Today is the day Prosperpina rises from Hades to join her mother in world bringing spring with her. Use today to meditate on returning to the light and banishing the darkness in your soul.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Pentacles: variance. Everyone has an idea of how the money should be spent and the result is bad feelings and more limitations. This impasse has been brewing and now it bubbles to a head. Go to your corners and cool down before trying to solve the problem.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Leo at 3:32 PM EST. For the next week, social events are no place to try and make major changes. People will see you as mercenary rather than helpful. For the next couple of days, electronic communications are in high gear so check your email. It is an aggravating morning when nothing seem clear. By evening you might as well forget work, networking and promotion and just go out and enjoy yourself as social events are favored.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say work on detoxifying your body, mind and spirit today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Big Cat. “You’re full of awesome power. Anything is possible.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Lady of the Harvest. She is the Old Woman or the Crone. She represents completion and loss. Yes, there will be grief as we pass from one state to the next but with the passing comes harvest and release. Her energy can be liberating if you look at it in the right way.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Earth. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rat is having an easy day. Gee, are the banks closed today?


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no time to lose. I step into action now with energy and determination.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The Find a Job Spell went very well. The candles burned well and results should be on their way to those who participated. Don’t forget to keep doing your chant.
Between Bitwit and the Salamander cats, there wasn’t much left standing yesterday. The work behind the building the roofing across the street seems to have upset their normal routine: sleep, eat, sleep, repeat. It has not upset the birds in the least and they are in the middle of it!
I think the marauding iguanas ate the leaves off my sweet potatoes. I can think of nothing else that could have eaten that much and if there is an insect out there that did it - I do not want to run into it in a dark alley.
Napoleon says he wants his stimulus package. You can start under his chin and work your way to a belly scritch and move on to a full body rub.
I am beginning to suffer from a condition I am calling memory interruptus. It works like this. I start to do something, get interrupted and completely forget what I was doing to the point I never get back to it. That is why messages are not getting returned. I go to check the messages, someone calls, I answer and that is the last time I think about checking the messages. At least with email, I am certain to answer or at least receive it because it just hangs there on the computer.
There was a comment on the news about the British wondering how Michele Obama gets through the day without a purse. I’m wondering, too. Most of my life is in my purse. I can’t imagine how to survive without my messenger bag attached to my shoulder! Sometimes it seems really heavy and I find a cat in it.
Locals: I am selling my Plymouth Acclaim, cheap. She needs a new cooling fan to run. Otherwise she will overheat within a block. The air only works when charged. Eventually the whole fuel line will need replacing, but not today. She is super comfy and has one of those three body trunks the Mafia used to love. Under 500 to whoever will give her a good home. If you can fix cars, this is the perfect baby for you. She is just no longer cost efficient for me to have someone fix her and we don‘t have the time to do it ourselves. Anyway, Vanwitch is jealous….
I was watching them seize Barney Madoff’s assets last night as it was the big story on the news. What on earth does one man need with three multi million dollar boats? Why would you need multiple cars like that? I don’t particularly care for hotels, but I am not buying full sized mansions just to have a place to stay no matter how rich I may become. I guess I am just one of those people who is deliriously happy with one vehicle, my cats, my garden and a place to call home and have no need to keep traveling. Heck, I begrudge the time I spend grocery shopping. It doesn’t matter where you go, the same person will be looking at you in the mirror every morning.

No comments: