Saturday, April 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-05-09

04-05-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Orange and the incense is Frankincense.
Today is Palm Sunday.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Swords: ascendancy. This card proves that all swords are not bad cards. It is a card of the subconscious journey toward the sublime. Creative ideas bubble to surface and bring you an AHA moment when suddenly you gain new comprehension and the idea is little import. The future brings changes and intellectual challenges you are more than ready to meet.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 7:01 PM EST. Let the nitpicking begin. For the next week there is a general mood of itchiness. You want to get things done but there is always something holding you back. Early AM communications may have you blurry eyed and annoyed as you can’t hold your eyes open this morning. The afternoon is one fuzzy blur and nothing is clear. Be very careful out on the road. You aren’t the only one who needs an infusion of coffee. Evening has you debating over how to help others which results in nothing getting done. A sudden invitation tonight is more a dare. Think it over before you commit. Take your vitamins tonight so your body can repair itself and you can get some much needed sleep.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day when you want to feel safe at all costs.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat’s Pajamas. “You’re the bee’s knees today. Enjoy!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ta’Om the Poet. Don’t let that pensive look fool you. He is just waiting for you to get far enough ahead to trip you up. He is a writer’s Fae. He is a great traveling companion if you like the excitement. He wants us to try new things and take a chance. However, all he shows us is seldom clear.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Metal. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a good day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My work and my life’s path are now rapidly moving toward their Divine realization. An abundance of love, beauty and energy is now emerging naturally in my life. I share these gifts with others through joyful service.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The best laid plans of mice and gardeners….often to the detriment of both. You may remember the infamous Cat’s Claw Tree I have out front that has thorns on every inch of it including the leaves. I was so looking forward to the beautiful black and white seeds I saw in the botanical photos. Don’t believe everything you see in a photo even without Photo Shop.. First off, I discovered today the reason I have never seen any seeds is because the birds consider them a delicacy. However, a pod with two seeds left in it managed to escape and hit the parking lot. They bounced. It turns out the beautiful white on the seeds, that were going to make such a lovely necklace, is in fact a foam covering very similar in texture to the material they make ear buds out of. In fact, I have some electrode covers that are identical to these little pod covers. Hmmmm….Then you have a solid black seed that looks like a black bean and is nothing to write home about. The huge pod itself, that the foam and pea are in, is a bright red and thus, the birds can pretty much zero in it from a couple of miles away. I have two seeds I will try to sprout as there are people who actually want one of these trees. They are native and super drought tolerant. They are actually really pretty, just, DON’T TOUCH! They are armed and dangerous. They are far worse than any rose you have ever seen.
After meticulously clearing the computer table last night, all I succeeded in doing was creating a Bitwit magnet. She is chasing the curser and line of print across the screen as I type. Not only that, but I was just slapped for touching HER keyboard. Okay, it is now off the Mouse Pad for Bitwit. She claims she is Feng Shuing my computer desk. I think Cat Shuing is more like it: how much can I knock down before Mommy explodes. I’ve just discovered she can hit the counter, the top of my chair, my shoulder and the desk in one second flat. This is not going to be a good Bitwit day.
Congratulations Iowa on legalizing marriage for all humans. Now, how about offering legal counseling before anyone signs the papers so they know what they are getting into. Perhaps a financial advisor would be in the cards, too. Then if the religions want to take up the moral aspects they can be third in line if anyone makes it that far….
I have temporarily cleared my desk of the Bitwit by bribing her with a can of cat food. Work just got a lot more expensive and I think she will be totally round by the end of the month. Of course if Bitwit doesn’t succeed, Ra the Sun Goddess takes over and inserts very sharp claws into my leg. Pain is a great motivator.
Speaking of pain, all is in bloom and my allergies are in overdrive. Last night the tears were running down my face and normally all I get are itchy eyes. I gave up reading my new book: Magic Strikes.

No comments: