Sunday, April 12, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-13-09

04-13-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the French Fry eater.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gray and the Incense is Lily.

Friday the 13th falls on Monday!

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: dominion. This is day when you are tempted to give in and agree just to keep the peace. You can have an opinion and viewpoint is as valid as anyone else’s. Above all else, when in a position of leadership, do not take advantage of the people who trust you.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is pretty aspect free day so let your inner self come out to play. By night, the restrictions, limitations and rules are back in effect so call it an early day and sleep peacefully.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is one hard day to trust your intuition. For one thing, the “vibes” are not very strong today. So just relax and let things happen.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Black Cat. “Lady Luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Death. Death is a natural part of life. Without it, there can be no new beginnings. So do not fear Death as he is natural end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is Earth. The Horse is finding conflict today. No one is having a great day. Construction is favored.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Dear Goddess it is hot! It’s 5:30 and I just came in from fixing the bird bath. There’s nothing like discovering the thing you have hanging it from for months was never attached to it in the first place and that is why it keeps falling down! I had to transfer the new bird food. I had bought a 40 lb bag at Lowes since I was there and it was cheaper than BJ’s by over 3.00. Well, there is reason it is cheaper and I heard about it all afternoon! They do not like that round red seed one bit! A Grackle even threw one at me.
I awoke to no water at the house today. So I had to go buy a new pump. I was heading for Lowes but the Vanwitch sort of glided into Home Depot. I hadn’t had any food and I wasn’t going to fight her. Once we got into the plumbing department there was a guy buying stuff that puts pumps in for a living. So, he guided George to the best pump, found all the fittings - he even knew where they all were - and in few minutes we had everything and instructions. It takes hours to match all those stupid fittings because no one ever decided to make things universal in plumbing and my house is close to 50 years old. You can call that being in the right place at the right time. So, poor George is out in the parking lot assembling all the fittings on the new pump to go and plop it in the current location. Of course, we are talking a lot more than just a plop and he forgot the old pump would be full of water and now the poor Redwitch Van is drying out! With any luck, I will have water by nightfall or some at least by midnight. I won’t even tell you how much that cost, but I really did have other plans for that money, like food….I guess I just have to work a little harder.
I really thank everyone for their input on my recent problem. There was a consensus among workers from coast to coast, tradition to tradition and of both sexes. Don’t do love work. There were horror stories from doing workings for strangers to best friends to family. Whether the spells worked or not, the worker got blamed for something. One gal, who gave her permission as long as I tell no one who she is, said the client had been a best friend until she relented. Then three months after the spell worked in spades the “best friend” now “worst enemy” came back complaining the guy cut his toenails in the bedroom and what a dirty rotten witch she was….General consensus: you are not going to win doing this work. I’ve learned my lesson. I will never and I mean NEVER do any kind of a working that has to do with love for ANYONE. I will point you to a kit that is commercially prepared, point you toward a book, but my lips and energy are sealed. You’ll get not a single word of advice or instruction from me. And you sure aren’t getting a referral from me because I don’t want that worker coming after me when things blow up and they will blow up.
On another note, my Johnny Jump Up seeds have sprouted. I found my Honesty seeds so I can plant them today. I had to give everything some Osmocoat as they were looking really weak. Today all the plants look much happier. The tomato is still with me as is one pepper. I have hopes it is not going to get too hot for tomatoes to grow.

No comments: