Thursday, April 9, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-10-09

04-10-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and Thyme.

Today is Good Friday.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Pentacles: permutation. Personal grow only comes once we get rid of old patterns of behavior, ideas and all those unproductive habits. You will need the help and support of others as these are difficult things to do. Once those habits are in the land fill, you disposition will change.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Scorpio at 5:23 AM EST. This is a good day for planting. For the next week, games of electronic chance are favored, money and prosperity arrives via electronic transfers and it is time to update your powerstrips and UPS’s. For a couple of days we will be hearing a lot of promises of change from those in positions of authority about the monetary system, property and all things banking. This morning starts out a little depressed but as soon as you here that you help was appreciated by someone, you will have a smile on your face. Things really did work out. However, stubborn people suck and in our case, argue with us over nothing. Late tonight powerful energies effect changes but some of it is so far behind the scenes you need a telescope to see it.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time to move forward fearlessly with our lives.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Scaredy Cat. “Free your fears. They will disappear when you confront them”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery who was kissed by the Pixies. Pixie kissed are a blessing so pay attention when something brushes your cheek. This faery is named Morna and she is Queen of all kinds of Love. When fear closes our heart, she arrives to open it. Even the worst pain becomes bittersweet. Giving love makes us feel good. Constantly waiting for other to prove to us we are important to them is what makes us feel bad. She wants us to be centered on ourselves so we can properly give love without conditions. Accept the love, clean it up and pass it on….

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is wood. The rabbit (me) finds conflict today. Heck…that’s been my week.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Since in my Universe it is still Thursday, here is a little Full Moon information. This is the Wind Moon, so called because plants are blooming and pollen is flying. The wind is sure blowing here. That also means the Hay Fever is in full swing. But to the more metaphysical note, this is also the night the Fae tend to be out in full force, dancing and spreading romance.
I have been certain for some time Napoleon opens my door, but today I saw Purrbah do it. It is just a matter of time until all the Kitwits can open the door. That is the end of my peaceful night’s sleep.
This is not what I would call one of my better days in life. Have you ever had someone beg you to do something that you normally don’t do, in my case a general love spell, and when you finally relent, the complaints start coming in? Well, I have learned my lesson this time. I will stop being nice. I am going to write that on a paper about a hundred times and rewrite it and burn it tonight. That is my new resolution. I will not be a nice person because no good deed goes unpunished. Now my problem is because I returned the fee less supplies, the Fae are super upset with me for insisting they finish the spell. So far they have two bowls of honey, a promise of a garden and I will water and fertilize all the plants when I finish this forecast if it kills me. There are days when I just can’t win….
And speaking of not winning, the mosquitoes are out in full force. I swear they picked me up and tried to carry me off to the Glades. OR..it could have been a light headed feeling due to lack of blood…

No comments: