Sunday, April 19, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-20-09

04-20-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Clary Sage.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Tower: attention. There are two halves to everyone’s personality: the Light and the Shadow. The Shadow side is nothing more than a worst case, elongated look at the Light side. It is the place where you imagine the worse that can be in yourself and others. As long as you think there really are two halves, you will have inner conflict. When you can stop and recognize the Shadow, give it it’s just dues and continue on with rational thought, the conflict ceases and you succeed beyond your wildest dreams. Keep in mind recognition is not indulgence.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 1:55 AM EDT. Let the nostalgia reign while practicality goes out the window. For the next week, expect a lot of reaping what was sown in the financial sectors. This is a day in while authorities or elders are looking for ways to make changes without throwing the baby out with the bath water. It is a good day and it is good for planting and fishing.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s hard to awaken your true self at a pity party.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gloominous Doom. Just when you start to pull yourself out of the doldrums, here he comes, Mr. Worst Case Scenario. Poor Me, if it can go wrong, it will. The first step on that downward slide into self-destruction is self-pity! He is the friend that helps you explore just how bad it really seems, sits at the bar and trashes management and the company and helps you destroy your relationships. He is the Soul Shrinker’s first cousin. Rather than focusing on how we curse other he looks at how we curse ourselves. The more pity we have for ourselves, the worse our lives becomes and the more pity we need. So grab your bootstraps and start pulling yourself up out of this swampy mire of self deception.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Wood. The Ox finds conflict today. It isn’t an auspicious day for anything.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I made a huge pot of chicken and dumplings with fresh green beans, sweet red peppers, celery and onions. Yummy! I got tired around chicken thigh number 6 and the cats started getting a lot of meat with bone and skin. It was so good I gave up desert for a second helping with crusty yeast bread. The cats are having a chicken full night.
Now you would think they would be so full they couldn’t move when you add four cans of cat food and all the dry they can eat, wouldn’t you? So, of course they get into a fight in the hall way I have to break up. It was over my nightgown not the chicken. I have weird cats. I tried to get Napoleon to go out after I broke it up and he gave me the “who me?” stare. I just finished my bath, licked my fur straight, I’m not going out there. I’ll mess up my manicure. Napoleon is a lover, not a fighter.
Prescious is in the top of the cat log supervising the fight along with Princess Probe 2 on the sink. Meanwhile, I have to find another nightgown as mine is now covered in cat food! Oh the joys of cat ownership! And as all this goes down, I am watching Bitwit destroy the shop on the Internet. She is being helped by Solstice. I have to find a way to yell at them from the house over the Internet.
I accidentally, and I assure you it was accidentally, turned on a sports program. I can’t help but wonder why my bailout money is being used to buy huge, expensive advertising spots to get people to take out credit cards when the banks are screaming they have to raise the interest rates and fees to the existing good customers to make up for the “toxic” debts on other credit card accounts. Somehow, I think I at least deserve a cup of coffee and a kiss with this one. Maybe if they advertised in spots attracting a different demographic….or stopped issuing credit cards to uncredit worthy people - hey, I know some people who got cards I would lock up the silver - if I had any - if they dropped in for a visit. My cat has a higher IQ than these bank executives and he can’t get a bail out. All he wants is a case of cat food and a pint of Cosmic Catnip. I’m sorry - he wants a case of salmon. Napoleon corrects me.
Now, I need to figure out how I am going to squeeze all that chicken and dumplings in the fridge or the freezer. The problem with eating fresh veggies is they take up a lot of room in the fridge until you reduce them down to cooking bits unless you want to waste the gas driving over to the market to buy more every day and I don’t. Some days I wish I still lived out in the Homestead farming area, but I don’t miss the spray planes buzzing my trailer by mistake. Insecticide drifts.
I am studying the difference between square foot gardening and vertical gardening at www.foodforeveryone.com . It is a very interesting concept and as soon as we can start building beds, both systems will probably got into effect. I also have to work out a drip irrigation system for the front of the shop. As one man said, weeds can’t grow where they don’t have water. So far the seed the birds drop that sprouts provides the cats with their daily green grass intake. I just pull it up and bring it in the shop.
Update: defying several laws of physics concerning space and dimensions in the Universe, I got the chicken dumplings and the strawberries in the fridge. Take that Dr. Who! I won…Does the Snoopy Happy Dance and goes to bed.

No comments: