Saturday, April 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-12-09

04-12-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is Almond.

Today is Easter.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Pentacles: adversity. It may seem hopeless when this card appears. Finances are not good, but placing blame isn’t going to help one bit. This setback will move you forward toward your real objective in life. Next time you will make informed decisions.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 2:01 PM EDT. Ceres goes direct in Virgo at 1:42 PM EDT. Let justice prevail as we reap what we have sown! This a psychic morning but the waters are muddied so it takes longer than usual to figure out the portends. By noon the social aspect of today is in full swing. Things look absolutely wonderful, our desires are within reach and then the other shoe drops. That shoe brings us what we have sown over the past 6 months. So as good all Santa says: Have you been a good little boy or girl?
We will all know the answer tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are some big blocks to being honest with yourself today. You really should try because it all comes out in the laundry today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catkin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Geeeeeooo the Slooow. I think you can figure out that nothing moves very fast around him. He is the ultimate master of clarification but it take a low of sitting and stewing. Everything happens when it is supposed to happen and there is absolutely nothing you can do to hurry it along. So glory in the certainty that the universe is on schedule and you have some free time to sit and meditate.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Fire. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rat is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I promised if I came across anything really super you would be the first to know. Well, Crystal and Gemstone Divination by Gail Butler is a MUST HAVE! I mean it. If you have any interest in minerals and crystal, you must have this book. To begin with, I have never survived a geology glass awake. I’ve got at least ten books on the science of gems: snoozers. After she explained the formation of gemstones and minerals and how it contributes to their metaphysical uses, I UNDERSTOOD! For the first time, I got it. That is worth the price the book. But, that is not all this book has for you. She shows you how to use gemstones for readings, how to make healing elixirs and more. This book even give you tips on finding your stones, caring for them and Re-energizing them. You will learn the nature of mineral consciousness and how they contribute to the evolution of earth. You will love this book. It is easy to read and, as the dark circles under my eyes this morning will attest, next to impossible to put down! Stay tuned folks, I have two more goodies for you, at least, but I am going to make you wait…
I bought a Lily that is supposed to grow in Florida. Of all the wonderful tropical flowers, my true love is hyacinths, iris, pansy and lilies. The first thing that happened was Bitwit tried to eat it. That tells me the raccoon and the iguanas are next for a lily dinner so I have to wait on planting until I get a huge pot and plant the society garlic around it. According to Lowes, society garlic is supposed to repel iguanas. We’ll see…..
My patch of wild periwinkles is growing well at the shop. I have to remember to water the little things. I got a pot all ready for Honesty last night and couldn’t find the seeds. A shop search in in order tonight.
I love the brand Angel Scent Incense and as soon as I get extra money, stop giggling, I plan on getting a display of it into the Salamander. They sent me a sample of the protection scent and I have it burning right now. It is divine. Of course when you see it is a blend of frankincense, lavender and sweet woods, how could it be anything else? All their scents are lovely. I can’t keep Spirit Guide in stock when I manage to get some of it. Of course, I am burning that and the coconut (absorbs evil) candle trying to get that horrible odor out of here from that spell candle gone bad. Later today, smudging. Yes, folks, our mantra is: When in anger, when in doubt, run in circles, chant and smudge!

No comments: