Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-29-09


04-29-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Lilac.

Today is Taliesin’s Birthday. He was the legendary Bard of Britain.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords: respiration. Where attention goes, so goes energy as the Huna philosophy says. Try focusing your mind instead of letting it wander today. Direct your energy toward personal growth. You can use you energy for good or evil. Which will you choose?

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is a day to tout your achievements even if you have to enlist your family and friends in the media blitz. By evening you will have the ability to transcend the limitations placed in your path by authorities.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say so much to do and we are tempted to throw our environmental awareness to the wayside. That will not please the Fae…..

Today’s Cat Comfort card is A Cat Always Lands on Its Feet. “Be ready for anything. Everything will work out.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Arval Parrots. Arval has his throat light on and as such is the communications Fae. He asks for clear communications and tells us that will solve most problems.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is wood. The Dog finds conflict today. No one is having a great day. This is NOT and auspicious day for haircuts, gambling or births. Shoot, I really need a haircut.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I thought I had Swine Flu last night as I stewed in my own juices, but I discovered I had a bad case of Purrbah the Kitwit. Once again, he had changed the air conditioning vent so it blows up on the ceiling where he happily stretches out on the top of the armoire in all his Cheetah like glory. Those cats are just too darned smart.
Unfortunately I was trying to shut the bathroom door for my shower and could not figure out how Purdy von Sweets was stopping me in the floor. Then I realized I was really giving Napoleon a good pinching on top of the door. George pointed out he now leaps to the top of the door without a sink assist! Now I have to look up and down before shutting a door.
Before you read the bottom excerpt from the Military Religious Freedom organization, I want you to keep in mind what would happen if any Pagan group were to publish something like this against one these Fundamentalists. Yes, they would be filing law suits and trying to have us burned at the stake but for them it is totally Okay. Well folks, I have some news for you. A curse is a curse and it is black magic I don’t care what deity you call upon for it. It will return to you, eventually.

I know some may have thought I was little nuts yesterday. A few hours after I emailed and posted my blogs, this came into my in-box. Notice it asks people to call and have this “prayer” broadcast on radio.

IMPRECATORY PRAYERS AGAINST ANTI-JESUS
BARRY LYNN AND MIKEY WEINSTEIN
Saturday 25 Apr 09 One-Minute Prayer:
Let us pray. Almighty God, today we pray imprecatory prayers from Psalm 109 against the enemies of religious liberty, including Barry Lynn and Mikey Weinstein, who issued press releases this week attacking me personally. God, do not remain silent, for wicked men surround us and tell lies about us. We bless them, but they curse us. Therefore find them guilty, not me. Let their days be few, and replace them with Godly people. Plunder their fields, and seize their assets. Cut off their descendants, and remember their sins, in Jesus' name. Amen.
**Listen below! And call & ask your local Christian radio station to broadcast this 60-second prayer many times throughout the day on Saturday, 25 Apr 09.

This little ditty is authored by Lt. Gordon J. Klingenschmitt, an evangelical Episcopal Navy chaplain who got himself court-martialed and kicked out of the Navy for disobeying orders and showing up at a political rally in full uniform.
Oddly enough, that sounds more like a curse than a prayer to me, but hey, what does the local Druid know? Ooops, we are the experts in curses. Maybe I know what I am talking about….Any way, it is starting to look like ear plugs may become a necessary investment if you want to take your mind back.
For more information on what is happening to your friends, children and relatives in the military check out this link: http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/ You may have to cut and paste it into your browser. Dodging a bullet or a bomb may not be their only threat in the service of their country.

1 comment:

Ravy said...

someone is asking God to let someones days be few? and to plunder their fields? er...I don't believe God would ever do these things to his/her children. I'm amazed that some folks think God will do there bidding..especially when it is hurtful.