Friday, April 17, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-18-09

04-18-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Magnolia.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Wands: stimulation. Once you understand your personal needs, then you can let intuition guide you. Doing it in the reverse manner leads to some unpleasant surprises and the statement: be careful what you wish for: you might get it. Understand how your past acts as emotional triggers.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is an aspect free day until the feeling of aggravation with rules, regulations and responsibilities begins in the late night.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is hard to be self reliant today. So, connect with friends and family and your support net or the Fae if you have no human ones.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ilbe the Retriever. If you can not be moved my those huge canine eyes, tattered wings and look of sheer love even after he has lost your keys for the thousandth time, something is really wrong with you. Always remember that the lost item will be found in the last place you look and with it a clue to a hope and a dream you need to revisit.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Water. The Boar is finding conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Prescious is a menace to humanity. He came over and laid on my stomach while I was waiting for the antihistamine spray to dissolve the wrecking ball in my head and I dozed right off…for 3 hours. I swear he somehow injects your aura with sleeping serum. It took me almost 5 minutes to get to the pin prickles sensation with the hand he had under him.
The shop cats were in a state of insanity as I was an hour late and carrying the most desired thing in the known universe: a fried egg sandwich with CHEESE! The latter is Isis’s downfall. She loves cheese. Even Howler was outside having a fit. Bitwit was throwing herself at me and the sacrifice of a can of cat food did little to dull the hunting instincts of that predator. She could not get a fix on the sandwich but she was checking every square inch of the shop. I managed to gulp it down before she found me.
I have just been so tired lately I have barely been dragging myself around. I was proud I managed to get to Wartmart yesterday and get the flowers as a thank you to the Fae. However, Wartmart is way more expensive than even Target on flowers. I had a choice between 4 huge white Mums, I think, and some wilted roses of an orange color I have never seen in nature or anywhere but the 99 cent store. Then the prices went up astronomically and selection proceeded in an inverse manner. Actually the big white things were the pick of the litter. Never going back there. I was so hungry I bought what they claimed was an egg salad sandwich. Don’t do that one either! I’ve never had egg salad crunch before and when I noticed the package said it was good until May 5, 2009, I had serious doubts about what I was eating. Well, that should add another year to my life and a well preserved one at that.
Last night I came out to find a huge puddle of water in the floor. For the life of me I could figure nowhere the water had come from and it was way more than any cat could hold or me for that matter. Then I noticed Turtle had managed to unbalance her bowl and tip all the water out. So I had to put towels down and get a scared Turtle refilled and rebalanced. I guess I have to check the aquarium out this weekend I found, reseal it and get Turtle her new home fixed up. When she can move the current one, she is getting too smart for it.

No comments: