Sunday, June 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-08-09

06-08-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is grey and the incense is lily.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Wands: fortitude. Truth is pretty fuzzy today making it hard to hold out for what you believe. Hold your ground. Others will desert you but did you really need them? Self respect is what matters in this world, not who you know.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Moon enters Capricorn at 4:00 PM EDT. A major aspect lasting about a week brings financial and structural changes through social networking. An irritating communication gets you out of bed early. Then you realize you are the one allowing it to ruin your day and things get a bit better. People are too emotional and generally aggravated this morning, romance is going well, intuition is on target and money news is good but everyone is just antsy. By evening you will know it is because you are sensing major changes and they are good ones this time. Social plans are in full swing tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to following your dreams today. Instead, watch, wait and learn.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “Be generous. Share your abundance with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Friends. Two more diverse Fae would be hard to find and yet they are the best of friends. They arrive to remind us to celebrate the differences for without them this would be a boring world.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is wood. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and construction but not for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

This is the story of one Purdy von Sweets, kitwit and coffee fiend.
For weeks my night light has been falling out of the wall plug. I have tightened the tines to no avail. Finally I got them so tight it may never come out of the expander I have on the light switch so I can plug my electric toothbrush in, too. Last night I am minding my own business and suddenly Purdy jumps up on the sink and grabs a miller with both paws. Both paws are wrapped around the bright little LED night light and out of the wall it comes and own in the sink. Seems my night light had a lot of help coming out of the socket. However, I must explain that according to the Cat Accords, this is not Purdy fault. All the blame lies with the Miller who should not have allowed itself to be attracted to bright little LED's.
This does not end my story. After I got the bathroom put back together, Purdy sneaked into the bedroom and went to bed with me. As soon as my alarm went off, I dismissed it and turned over to get a good sleep-in. At least that was the plan. Purdy had the coffee Jones. She start with the incessant brupping and trilling at the door. When that failed to extricate me from my nice soft bed, she graduated to kneading me into submission. When that failed, she began grabbing me by the fingers and trying to physically drag me out of the bed. Then she moved on to just plain biting. Needless-to-say, I got up and fixed her some ground coffee and breakfast. There is no rest for the cat owned.
The Microwits are showing independent personalities and the beginning of play. They will be ready on conquer the house in a couple of weeks or sooner. They are the cutest little butterballs you have ever seen. Their mother's brother is outside and we have been feeding him and trying to tame him for a snipping at the vets.

No comments: