Sunday, June 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-22-09

06-22-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Narcissus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Cups: reduction. This is the point at which you take all your combined knowledge, assimilate it and get ready to build the foundation on which the next phase of your life will rest. Free yourself from inner conflict and things will suddenly be very clear.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the New Moon is at 3:35 PM EDT in 1Cancer30. For the next week social events are strongly structured and you will have your place. Just don’t try to bluff your way to a new level. For a couple of weeks, you will find a way out of the financial limitations that have been facing you. The Moon enters Cancer at 1:12 PM EDT. Listen to your intuition this morning and you will find a way to rid yourself of old pains and emotional baggage. However, keep it to yourself as it may cause others to throw a tantrum. They DO NOT want to talk about it. This is a good afternoon to stay at home with family and just enjoy things. Don’t try to change elders or authorities. Just relax and let things be.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your inner power is a little weak today so don’t tackle anyone and anything too big.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalog. “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for The Master Maker. What a perfect little Fae to show up on the New Moon and the Summer Solstice. He is where all innovation and invention begin. He creates on his forge and it multiplies down through the dimensions to us. However, he demands careful planning, complete execution and completion of projects. He demands you have pride in the smallest of projects.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Earth. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have started the first day of summer with massive clean-up in the shop. There are very few places on my body that are not hurting. Since I was already suffering a massive allergy attack, I figured a little more dust wouldn’t hurt me. The heat is another story.
Bitwit is having the time of her life. New spaces have been exposed. New surfaces need inspecting. She can now climb higher. Life is good in Bitwitdom.
Goddess I have spoiled these cats. Napoleon refused to lick my plate because I had cooked the eggs this morning. See if I cook any more eggs! I don’t know what it is with floods and my house, but air conditioner flooded place. It seems to happen every major festival. I know I am a water sign but this is ridiculous.

No comments: