Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-24-09

06-24-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is honeysuckle. Goddess I wish honeysuckle grew down here because I love it. Then again, we have gardenias and jasmine.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Wands: intensity. Just double check everything today. Be wary of the unknown. Linear thinking is confusing you on your path. Let instinct guide you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Leo at 12:50 PM. Sweep off the stage as the drama Queens take over! You may start the morning feeling every old injury you ever had and that is just plain annoying and you become really snippy. You just can’t seem to wake up so be careful out there. Shortly there after an pleasant emotional outburst leaves you all warm and fuzzy until a little later when the question of exactly what they meant comes to mind. Annoyances with money occur and make certain you have enough for the toll roads. By late afternoon the inability of elders and authorities to change or compromise has you on edge. The aspect free night will be better!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say above all else, today be honest with yourself, with others; not so much.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Moon Cat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Courage because you will need him to get through the day. He brings true courage not the absence of fear. He brings the ability to feel the fear but to not let it stop you. He gives you moral strength. Call on him in adversity and hold your head high.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Metal. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. It is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.”
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Thank the Goddess for Vanwitch! I was in Wart mart -hey, when you need cheap kitty pans…- and the skies opened up. I had to buy a poncho to get out of there. I could tell it was coming down too hard for an umbrella. I made it to Vanwitch mostly by feel because I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face and the poncho hood kept blowing over my eyes. I got the kitty pans and my purse, in a plastic bag in the back and managed to get into Vanwitch and start out. She is so heavy and so high, I didn’t know I was driving through flood waters and 67 mph winds until I saw it on the news later this afternoon. Then I just get to the shop and get through gate number one and once again, drenched. Is Mother Nature out to get me. I am a Druid. I worship nature. Why me?
At 4 AM the thunder just about knocked me out of bed. I had no idea how bad that storm was until I saw the news this afternoon. It rained from 4 AM to at least 11 AM! Do I need to say we are under an urban flood advisory?
The Microwits have claimed the cat log. Three are in the top but Bluemantoo seems to be afraid of heights. So far he has cautious made it into hole number three but the top is just too much for him. I wonder if it is a hold over from his previous life as Blueman. I never in all the years he was here saw old Blueman off the ground once.
I may complain about the rain, but I will take it over the 100 degree temperatures of Sunday and Monday any day. Today for the first time, I was able to take the air off MAX.
Okay, I admit, I got into Wartmart and found pepper plants and one pretty little miniature rose. I have to hide the rose from the iguanas. I now have quiet a variety of peppers including some really hot ones. Last night I had the first Ancho Pepper. It is pretty tough and strong but really, really good in a salad. I can’t wait to cook one. Mine have not turned black but it was going red on the top so I harvested it.

No comments: