Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 06-18-09

06-18-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Turquoise and the incense is Carnation.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. This card bring creativity that can only be brought to fruition by meditation and quiet time. Let the images from your intuition float to the surface of your mind. Your ideas have valuable insights buried in them. Do not ignore them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 10:20 AM and neither a borrower or lender be. For the next week, if you have been careful, you will reap the rewards for your attention to detail. That money making idea that comes to you in a dream this morning is the real thing. Hit the ground running and take advantage of it. This afternoon, change is in the wind and it is the real thing that will last a long time and bring long term prosperity. Today is a good day for planting root crops.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you need some quiet time today to organize your thoughts, life and goals.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Call. “Don’t be critical. See the positive in yourself and others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bright Mother. She bring a time of creativity, nurturing and growth for us. She holds us tightly and allows us to grow and blossom. She is the perfect Fae for today’s new beginnings.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Wood. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. It is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Peace flows through me and around me. I free my mind of all criticism. I communicate and serve in a peaceful and loving way.” Annie Marquier creating world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Dear Goddess it is hot! Between the humidity and the 90+ temperatures, you can’t wear an article clothes more than half a day. My garden is between wilting and drowning. We even had hail yesterday afternoon! I am tempted to not leave the house until fall. Yeah, like that is going to work.
The other night I was watching the monitor when I saw this white bag hanging in the middle of it. I was almost certain it was an egg sack for a spider. Then the fun began. You would have sworn you were looking at a prize fighter trapped in a bag. It was throwing punches and spinning until it actually broke one the strands holding it. I guess they finally broke free or just dropped on ground. Being spider isn’t an easy life.
Everyone hates the iguanas down here. I don’t really know why. They mow your lawn for you, automatically mulch it and fertile it. I want a whole army of the little buggers. So I can’t have hibiscus, caladiums, or apparently sweet potatoes, but I can do without them. Hey, reptiles were here first.
The Microwits are growing like little weeds, laterally. If they get any fatter, they are going to roll out of the cage. Bitwit is finally settling down but she focuses on something she wants in the shop and just won’t stop. My Griffin puppet was last night’s target. She took everything off one corner of the credenza getting at it. Before that she fixated on a stuffed crow and for a couple of weeks took everything off my desk.
I am in 7th heaven. Costco finally got the hot sausage dogs back in from Louisiana. They disappeared after Hurricane Katrina and now they are back. You can only eat one in a sitting, the tears run down your face but who needs a hotdog after one of those! I can’t wait for my first one. First I have to eat a healthy salad and some salmon before I clog my arteries with all that fat.
Napoleon arrived for bedtime wearing chicken. Yes, wearing chicken. George finally admitted throwing it at him. It adhered to his hip and apparently he didn’t know it was there. When he found it, he almost licked the fur off his hip. Purrbah almost licked my fingers off my hands. I have no idea what is with this cat. It is only fingers he licks.
I have seriously hurt my shoulder so I won’t be on the computer for a few days while it heals. I think the mouse has had it’s revenge on me.

No comments: