Saturday, June 20, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-21-09

06-21-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Orange and the incense is Almond.

Happy Summer Solstice and Litha!
Happy Father’s Day!

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Wands: velocity. This card gives us the little kick we need to get organized and to establish projects. The Universal Energies are in your favor so don’t waste a moment of this time. Find other with similar ideas and projects and help each other. Base your choices on intuition.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Summer Solstice is at 1:46 AM EDT when the Sun enters Cancer. For the next week social activities are in full swing. The lines between love and war blur. Energies are high to settle down and build for a future. This may not be the most pleasant of days. Intellectually you know you have reaped what you have sown but the smack in the guts hurts never-the-less. You really want to break free of limitations and restrictions but the red tape seems to breeding.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to express yourself through beauty and harmony. The Piper is the ultimate expression of beauty and harmony so clean up today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Bureaucat. “Get that paperwork done. You’ll feel much better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Piper. Listen to the world around you. Bring him your worries and pain and he will transmute it through music and sound and make it bearable. Just be careful because the healing can become a seduction into a dream world. He can seduce us into thinking we can control things we cannot. If you use this energy properly, it is very freeing and enlightening.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Fire. The Rabbit finds conflict today. This is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let go of all my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimensions of freedom, love, and happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am happy to report that the rest has done my shoulder a world of good. I had an entire night without pain. Now that I know what the problem is, I will working to avoid aggravating it. Who knew a mouse could be a real killer?
For a couple of years I have been having what I call floating fog in my eyes. I will see about a 8 foot in diameter area that is “foggy” and everything else is clear. It isn’t a floater and it only occurs in the evening and night. I had stopped driving at night because of it though I noticed it only seems to happen in the “home” arena.
George has been talking about the bubbles he sees on the new camera. They don’t show up on the digitized computer screen so he can’t record them. They only appear on the TV image. Finally I was down watching TV as the shop gets 39 and the house doesn’t, when they started appearing on the screen. For all intents and purposes, they look like bubbles but they behave like schools of fish. Finally I couldn’t take it, so I ran out to see what was there. I could see nothing but my vision suddenly developed the blurry spots in the Faery Garden. I noticed the blurry spots seemed to be moving like the bubbles did. When I went back in, George said the bubbles disappeared the moment I went out. So, he went out. They flowed around him like he was a rock in a stream. There was strong scent of Ozone in the air with an almost kerosene note to it. Then I figured out, they know I can see them, so they shy away from me and those bubbles are the roaming blurry blobs I’ve been seeing. When it got really dark, it was clear they were massive groups of orbs just flowing up from the ground and taking off to where ever orbs go. They seem to bubble out of the rocks in the front of the shop or the ground there.
Then I remembered that for several years I have been having strange dreams where fish are swimming in the air around me…I wonder……They would just swim out of the aquarium and all around in the air like it was water. Could they be orbs??? What are orbs?
George is on vacation next week so expect me at the shop more than normal as he works on the house and yard. That’s my escape plan and I am holding to it. When you are almost deaf, loud equipment noises are the one thing you can really hear!
I have officially changed Purrbah’s name. Last night he cuddled into my back just like Boopie always did for 20 years and started giving me a purr massage. I didn’t know how much I had missed that. That is when I knew the two souls had fully integrated. He is now Purrbie. I tried Boopbah but that sounded like something a Polish Tuba would sound like. I also realized why the finger licking. Boopie had a toe fetish and that’s why all my shoes are closed toes. He would lick my toes. Barring fingers, Purrbie will take toes, too.
To add insult to injury, Isis has decided to live behind the monitor on my computer desk if she has to dump everything on the desk on the floor. ARRRGH!

No comments: