Sunday, June 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-29-09

06-29-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Clary Sage. There is a really good spell in today’s calendar for getting a well paying job!


Welcome to Monday! You will survive. Yesterday was pretty bad but today is better.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. There is a lot of free floating anxiety and a vague dissatisfaction with your life today. Take a really good look at your associates and dump the ones that are not helping you. Of course, to be effective you first have to know who and what you are and who will be of value to you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, there is only one aspect today at 7:28 AM EDT, which makes it really hard to roll out of bed. You will probably have a really bad case of bed head and check your socks and shoes, because today is the day you could mismatch them. Don’t let trying to figure out how to dress and get ready for the day paralyze you. Everyone is going to be too concerned with how they look to even notice if you have a bag over your head. This also marks the start of the second quarter moon in Libra. Today is a good day for fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say the problem that had you tossing and turning is resolved today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. He just wants you to be honest and true to yourself. Today, try to strip off all the masks and be yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is wood. The Boar finds conflict today but the horse is having an easy day. Today is not an auspicious day for gambling or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The Microwits are getting their cutes on. I had placed a plastic storage container in the shower that is about 18” by three feet. They managed to get my house dress off the door so I threw it on the container until laundry day. Last night I found Bluemantoo sprawled out on it. All four legs in four directions with the tail in the fifth and you could just hear him saying: “Mine, all Mine!” That Y chromosome creates the bed sprawl impulse in males. I found Boogaboo in the cereal container box sticking is nose out the hole in top defending his territory. Meanwhile, the two little girls are in the top of the cat log, curled up ready for their kisses. They demanded two apiece since the boys were otherwise occupied. Early the little black girl had a piece of steak and gristle from me almost as big she was, determined to eat it. I t=started to take it away from her and then remembered how much I really, really like having ten fingers.
Lady Jayne has forgiven my 5 day absence from the house and curled up next to me for a good night’s sleep. Napoleon will come in for the day time petting but he has not forgiven me enough to get into bed at night. At the Shop, Ra is punishing for abandoning her now that I am home. I cannot win between the two locations.
We discovered a huge patch of sticker burrs on the way to get water, if we decide to do any burr spells. I think there are enough for the rest of my spelling life there.
Someone threw out a huge plastic bin of some kind. We have no idea what it was originally used for. Tomorrow it gets a coat of plastic paint, some sigils, put up on stones and then loaded with soil for a pepper garden. It is going to make one heck of raised garden. Then someone threw out a doll house which will become a faery house as soon as I finish with the pepper bin. It is huge and solid wood. It is amazing what people throw out that can be nicely reused. Okay, the plastic bin has a crack in the bottom but at least now I don’t have to drill holes in it. My old recycling bins were scheduled to be raised beds as soon as the new ones arrived but I will darned if the recycling truck didn’t get them! Somehow, they found out the new ones were coming that afternoon.
You can take the business woman out of the business but not the other way around. I am Tarotlady on Facebook and I have starting creating these virtual farms. Today I realized that while others are doing all sorts of cute things with their farms, I am building wealth, getting grounds laid out for optimum production, buying fencing and so forth. I just turned a game into a business.

No comments: