Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 06-10-09

06-10-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is Bay Laurel.
Did you know that a Capricorn Moon, though considered a really cold position, allows one to strip away all the unneeded information to make a clear decision. It gives a laser like focus. People with this Moon make great editors and scientists. If you want to appeal to their emotional side, do so with caution. Betrayed, they will leave you bleeding and never look back. Do them wrong, and you might as well dig a hole and bury yourself. You are dead to them and second chances are not something they give out easily.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Pentacles: foundation. It is time to modernize your thinking, update your resume and move forward with technology. Check out what is happening in the world around you. Focus on new projects and getting all that information you have stored sorted and into the 21st century. Get rid of old habits and you will be much happier.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next three days, people are not willing to try anything new where finances, money or property is concerned. Stick to the tried and true to be successful. This morning the little voice in your head is hypercritical. You might want to listen to it because it has some really good, if not really irritating, warnings. Come night time, You get an emotional concession from someone you never dreamed would give you one and it opens the door for honest, open and realistic communications about home, money, elders and finances.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is the day to work on family harmony using a good dose of realistic expectations and honesty.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady. The Dark Moon is her time so was the Moon wans she is out and about. She is the High Priestess of all Mysteries and all Ritual. You reach her realm only through complete surrender, sleep, deep meditation or total despair. She is the calm after the storm, when you begin to pick up the pieces. She is the ritual that opens the door to all that you are, have been and can be. Most are frightened of her as she comes after birth, fertility, old age and death. In our last moments of grief, she lifts us up and show us what peace can really be.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Fire. The Dragon finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for medical procedures, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

We have these teeny tiny little mosquitoes around here this year. They sting when they bite. I swear they consider Deep Woods Off human marinade. It doesn’t even slow them down and I say this as I try to tear my ankles open from the bites, my hands and neck, too.
The Microwits beg. They eat like small pigs. They are ready for running, jumping and play time. There goes the house, again.
Anyone who thinks cats can not plan should meet Napoleon. At night he drives me nuts getting in my lap, holding my hands and generally having a jealous fit over the laptop. However, in the morning, he knows if he annoys me, I will stop working on the laptop and go to the shop. So, he lays as nicely as can be at my side. I must say, last night my little professional killers took down a Palmetto Bug. Score one for Kitwit kind.
It is true I have never seen what anyone sees in drugs. When you come out of it, your problems are still there. The only solution is to solve the problem. I would rather do that than passing out, getting sick and making a fool of myself. Those are not my ideas of having fun. I would rather fix the problem so I can go out an enjoy myself fully conscious and functional. I wonder if any you know someone like I do, who spends all their time plotting how to con people out of money for more drugs and alcohol. If that person spent half that time working on career or projects, they would have more money they make off the cons and probably be famous to boot. It got me thinking about how many ways we waste time avoiding doing things. Now, I don’t mean wasting time doing something you really want to do that isn’t “work”. I mean sitting around staring into space or cleaning things that are already clean, just to avoid a task you don’t want to do that isn’t going away. That is truly wasted time and effort. Think about it.
After years if never managing to grow a pepper, they are all I can seem to grow. I have gorgeous tomato bushes and not a single tomato. I have huge Ancho and green pepper bushes that are full of peppers. I guess I had better plant some jalapeños and give up on the tomatoes this year. Eventually my stomach will get used to them. Much to the delight of the shop cats, I am managing a bumper crop of catnip this year! Seems as though thing I could not grow before are growing like mad and the staples I have always grown are just not producing. I wonder why.

No comments: