Friday, January 15, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/15/10

01-16-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is blue and the incense is patchouli. Today is the first quarter waxing moon in Aquarius and Apprentices’ Day.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Cups: reduction. To reduce inner conflict you have to be rational about things.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Your inner power is great. Tap into it and make a difference today.”

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catalyst: “The time is right. Start something new today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Epona’s Wild Daughter, Dorcha, is about and that is not a nice thing. In darkest part of the night, she brings our inner shadows to the surface and create nightmares that can bring depression and madness if we don’t find our way out of them and grow.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Fire. The monkey finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts and births but not for starting construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up to a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I find joy, peace and freedom.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Someone just asked on a Yahoo Group, why can’t we just drop food and water and blanket a country with it after these disasters. There is absolutely no reason. People will get out of the way of falling food. People will find fallen food when they are starving. You don’t need to be precise. We drop whole tanks out of aircraft and land them with precision. We can drop a pallet of water and food. So why is everything stuck at the airport and the port waiting to coordinate dispersion? Gee, could it be to see how much we can reduce the right population while they wait for a truck to show up? You really have to be careful to send those trucks out to the “right” areas where your loyal supporters live. I wonder could it also be so the governments can set up sales, oops, I mean dispersion points? One thing I noticed in disasters in this country and state, you get help faster if you are in upscale, donating to a candidate neighborhoods. I think they figured that out in New Orleans, too. If you are a oldster in a trailer park in central Florida, well, do have your will laminated…it may be months before they get to your body.
Yes, they dug us out within a day after Wilma. Then again, the macho park department guys really wanted something to use their shiny new front loaders on and the local government knows that left to our own devices in this neighborhood, we will probably figure out how to blow something up. Actually some of my neighbors will do it fun. Digging us out is always a really good plan before we start taking things into our own hands and get really upset about having to do that. Most of us are armed. Heck, probably all of us are armed. J We have our own local gator and he doesn’t follow sports. This is why we have no ducks and no one is revealing where he lives. ;)
Boogaboo’s hormones washed out today and I had a twenty minute love-a-thon. He can really purr. I know my vet has a new assistant. Normally my males arrive home shaved. Boogaboo has a neat little circle shaved where his incisions are. It looks like a crop circle in a black wheat field. Okay, men, you can let go of your crotch now. Animals really have it on us. An incision that large would require stitches on us. He is completely healed today. Wow! I still have the tape on my incisions from the 1st week in November. I am also not touching them. They still hurt. He is sitting, licking, running and jumping. Generally, he back to being Boogaboo. Napoleon’s nose is still out of joint.
Did you see the original movie about the PODS? The original was much better. I found George heating the cat food cans on the space heater last night. He claimed the food comes out easier. I think the cats have replaced him with a cat slave pod person. I mean, we never really saw the aliens in that movie. How do we know they weren’t cats?
Frequently people think I am paranoid. I don’t think I am paranoid enough. When this digital TV thing started, I said it was nothing more than a ploy by the cable and satellite companies to make us pay for TV. People laughed. Then the newspapers went broke. Well, there is now a move afoot to totally eliminate free local antennae TV. Do you still think I am paranoid? Gee, that sure will make it easy to control the flow of information….
We were missed by a piece of junk by 80,000 miles. It was at least 30 feet in size. No one has seen anything wrong with this picture but then again Jersey Shores is still on TV. Watching a bunch of future alcoholics trying to get laid to produce another generation of brain damaged voters doesn’t bode well for the country‘s collective IQ. Now, let me make a few suggestions about what is wrong with the piece of space junk. Thirty feet is about 3 van witches, my commercial Ford van. That is bigger than most entire communications satellites. We put space junk, which is new junk at the time, into orbit. The orbit gradually decays and it burns up, we hope, on the way to the surface of the planet. Unless NW Airlines was putting this thing into orbit, how did it get 80,000 miles away flying through the solar system? Whose space junk is this? As far as I know, no one on this planet has the capability to put something that big and heavy beyond the gravitational field of this planet wandering through space. As far as I know, no one down here is missing anything that big and far out. Where did it come from??? This is why you really need to stop worrying about who is going to replace Simon WTF as a judge and start worrying about who is running the country and maybe NASA.
Second happening and I have deliberately waited months on telling you this because I don’t want the person who accidentally let it slip, to get caught. Some of us have been saying the vapor trails are making us sick. If I go out, my sinuses act up, I get nauseous and a headache, all I have to do is look up to find the reason. I can be feeling perfectly good, get sick, look up and there is one starting. I have spent my life around airports and military aircraft. My father was even hired once to try and figure out how to eliminate the vapor trail on military jets. You really don’t want the enemy seeing where you came from and where you are going with a big old white line across the sky. It makes you a really big target. Vapor trails evaporate within 5 seconds but these sure don’t. Well, a certain weatherman was pointing out the skies were perfectly clear with not a single cloud anywhere. The problem was the white stripes across the Florida map and he realized what he said must really sound stupid in light of that fact. So, he quickly said..”Oh, those aren’t clouds. The military is conducting exercises and dropping “particles” that react with the radar. Yes they were, in those perfectly straight grid lines we have all come to know and love as vapor trails now happily exhibited on a weather map on local antennae TV. Particles of what I wonder and even more, I wonder why. We spent billions developing stealth aircraft that radar doesn’t see. Heck, we depend more on satellite feed to track aircraft in military situations than radar. Why would we be messing with radar? It is so low tech yesterday. Perhaps messing with radar is just secondary to the real purpose as of yet: unknown. Meanwhile, I shall place some antacids and aspirin in the Vanwitch.

No comments: