Sunday, January 24, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/25/10

01-25-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is gray and the incense is Neroli. Today is Burns Night in Scotland.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Gemini at 6:11 AM EST.
This is a morning when people are way too emotional over money and argument ensue. Afternoon has elders and authorities coming with all sort of excuses not to make changes and trying to make limitations and rules look pretty. Yeah, sure! We’ve bought enough of that already. However, by the time the afternoon ends, you can find a way out of this if you think outside the box. That leaves the evening open for some great socializing and partying. For the next couple of days, try to lay low, because authorities are just looking for someone to blame and more harsh words are exchanged than necessary.
The Moon may be in lovely and nice Gemini and Cancer for the rest of the week of the aspects are not conducive to peace and harmony.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Pentacles: evolution. Being pragmatic will help you move to a new level.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You can pretty much forget romance tonight.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Technocat: “Learn a new skill. It will open up many possibilities.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Guardian at the Gate greets us today as we try to move onto a new face of our life. This fae can either help us or bar the way. Keep in mind, you have to ready and for your own safety he will not let you pass if you are not.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is wood. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for signing contracts or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Now is the time for decisive action.
I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER


I am beginning to wonder what part of - we’ve been sold down the river to corporate America - people are failing to notice. We have more of a Republican agenda in place now than under Bush. One thing is for sure, we won’t get less of the same electing Republicans or staying home! The one program I tried to watch on my channel less TV was the news and now I can’t stand it. I think I will crawl back into my hole and not come out.
Incidentally, the two inch by two inch pieces of sheep skin parchment I got in are really sheep’s skin parchment, not parchment paper so you want to save them for that really special sigil you are drawing. I opened and checked them to make certain. They are the real thing.
Boogaboo is filing an official complaint. Just because Fiona is small, he doesn’t feel she should get preferential treatment. It’s not because she is small; it is because we have all seen her with meat. We are afraid, very afraid. Whoever wrote the movie with the gremlins had a cat like her. All is fine until you get meat out.
You know your cats are spoiled when you are walking with your plate in your hand to sit down and eat and your cat is following you licking his chops. Napoleon has no doubt he will get some of my food even after last night’s soy sauce disaster. Tonight he got hotdog. Like me, he is a total sucker for Western Meat’s hot dogs. I really have to eat good food the rest of this week because I have been eating junk.
We spent most of the late afternoon…late because I cannot get out in the sun….working on the area for the container garden. All the big stuff is moved and George got the area cleared for me to go in and level it for the stepping stones. All I need now is to go buy a hoe. I keep forgetting that every time I am at Home Depot. Then I can lay the stones and get the containers on them and install the drip irrigation system. I think I am buying the package that says, “Drip irrigation for Idiots” since it has my name on it. J I will learn to do this. I am so weak I am worthless.

No comments: