Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/20/10

01-20-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is topaz and the incense is lavender. Today is the first quarter waning moon in Pisces. The Moon enters Aries at 1:36 PM EST. Today is the Breadbasket Festival in Portugal.


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Fortune: rotation. Be generous because a greater reckoning will come your way.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You may want to take a vacation today but fate decrees you work.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catnap: “Take it easy. Curl up and relax.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Initiation always bring a major transition in life. We move from the old into a new phase through trials. We will triumph.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Metal. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, signing contracts and births but not for starting construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The longer I have to wait to obtain the results I want, the more magnificent these results will be. I remain peaceful, detached and confident in God’s intelligent and kind action.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

They have been trying to get people to pay their sales tax on internet purchases in the state of Florida. Someone humbly suggested people might pay if they made it easier. Don’t jump on the people are stupid wagon. I spent three, yes 3, hours trying to pay my sales tax online and I have a commercial account, I have an efile account and I have been paying this way for three years. I had to have George print the form out for me, bring it home, where I filled it out and then mailed it! I also enclosed a note that I NEVER want to see their web site again! I ordered forms. What went wrong? First it said I didn’t have an account and couldn’t sign in. So I clicked on edit your account and it pulls my account up. Then I was send to an error page. For almost an hour I tried to use their error reporting form to no avail. It did not
like how I was describing the problem. Finally, I just threw my hands up and quit. They are going to get a lot of people paying tax on their internet purchases that way!
Did you know Haiti once produced enough rice to feed its population? After the revolution, the USA forced them to remove the tariff on imported rice flooding the country with cheap American rice and bankrupting the native farmers. This was because due to embargo against Cuba our rice farmers lost their largest Caribbean market for rice and were going broke. So we sent in the Navy and broke the revolution unless they agreed to our terms. Now Haiti imports just about all its rice putting another nail in her economic coffin. The more you know about what led up to this economic crisis, the sicker and madder you are going to get.

No comments: